Chiefs v Broncos moved to SNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
    I wish the game in KC was the flexed game. It's one of the only 1 pm games this year and the broncs always underperform in those games
    I'm going to that game, I'd much rather it be the SNF game!

Comment

I'd like to point out that Andy Reid has had to play on the road after a bye exactly three times in his entire coaching career. So while his record after a bye is impressive, it's also horribly skewed.

Also, has Reid ever beaten the Broncos? I can't remember losing a game to the Eagles ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        I'd like to point out that Andy Reid has had to play on the road after a bye exactly three times in his entire coaching career. So while his record after a bye is impressive, it's also horribly skewed.

Also, has Reid ever beaten the Broncos? I can't remember losing a game to the Eagles ever...
        Ugh, I can remember a few. There was one a few years ago, during the Cutler or Orton era I think we lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
          Ugh, I can remember a few. There was one a few years ago, during the Cutler or Orton era I think we lost.
          That's right! A three point loss on the road. I forgot about that. That and the Todd Devoe game are the only games I remember.

Comment

Good, I like night games

Pro tip for Del Rio

Line up Von over Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
              Chiefs won't win this one. Brokebacks will open all the play book and play like it's their SB.
              Not to go all Macgruder on you.... But you are projecting.

Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

He's beaten EVERY team. (Serious - the put it up as a stat a couple games ago. I think the Texans were the last one he'd never beaten.)

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                  Good, I like night games

Pro tip for Del Rio

Line up Von over Fisher
                  I cannot wait to see Von split Fisher and their RG and take down Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                    More interesting stat: Andy Reid can eat 13 pizzas in 1 sitting following a bye
                    Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                      Manning's arm prefers sunshine.
                      Manning owns the night.
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...he-night/7583/

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSojia View Post
                        Maybe they'll flex the Broncos/Pats matchup out.
                        They will need to ask Mr. kraft first.

On a related note, I just sold my South Stands 100 level for over $450 on the Ticket Exchange. Is that insane?

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                          Chiefs won't win this one. Brokebacks will open all the play book and play like it's their SB.
                          Don't worry. When Broncos go to Mulletville, Chiefs will play that game as if it is the first round of playoffs...and be disappointed once again.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            They will need to ask Mr. kraft first.

On a related note, I just sold my South Stands 100 level for over $450 on the Ticket Exchange. Is that insane?
                            I don't know how you do that.

Apparently I have a knack for attending all the most expensive games.

I need an extra seat somewhere, BTW. In case anyone hears of a single seat available cheap somewhere (anywhere)

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                              Manning's arm prefers sunshine.
                              My thought as well. Driving out to see this game in person and was preferring sunshine...now we will be sure to bring lots of layers under a heavy coat as it will most likely be COLD. Champ's legs won't like that cold either evidently.

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
                                My thought as well. Driving out to see this game in person and was preferring sunshine...now we will be sure to bring lots of layers under a heavy coat as it will most likely be COLD. Champ's legs won't like that cold either evidently.
                                I've been to December and even January night games that were barely sweatshirt weather. It's possible it'll be fairly cold. More likely though it's just slightly brisk perfect-football weather. Denver weather just isn't what most people think it is I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X