No announcement yet.

Chiefs v Broncos moved to SNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do wonder if the week 13 matchup will get flexed. Seems unlikely, if the Denver/New England game is kept, as 3 is the max

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
      Give him a break it is not like his team plays a lot of nationally televised games.
      The last one I remember was Pittsburgh and KC Monday Night, two years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
        I feel good about that.
        I feel lousy about that. NFL should be Sunday afternoon. I'm getting too old, dammit...

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
          They are fantastic at broadcasting the Sunday Night games!
          They better bring some stuff to talk about during the blow out. Maybe they can discuss the successful Apollo 12 mission that had just completed the last time kFc was in the SB?

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
            I do wonder if the week 13 matchup will get flexed. Seems unlikely, if the Denver/New England game is kept, as 3 is the max
            It is pretty much guaranteed that the Week 13 KC/DEN game will be moved from 1 EST to 4 EST. They will move the NE/HOU back to the early time slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
              I feel lousy about that. NFL should be Sunday afternoon. I'm getting too old, dammit...
              I want EVERYBODY to see this statement game. Hopefully PM drops 6 TD's on KC by half time, throws his arms out for the world to see, channels his inner Maximus and proclaims "Are you not entertained!?"

Comment

Neil Best ‏<s>@</s>sportswatch <small class="time"> 4m </small> CBS had Broncos-Chiefs protected but gave it up voluntarily so national audience could see game. They did not have national window that day.

Comment

I freaking hate the late games.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    Is this kFc's 1st or 2nd national game?

Won't this be Denver's 6th( or is it 7th? I lost count) national game.
                    I think it'll be good to get these punks out under the Big Boy lights to let 'em know they're finally playing somebody.

Comment

I like the Sunday night games.

Comment

Bummer. We have a tendency to lay huge eggs in night games. Back to back Sunday nighters...blah

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                          Bummer. We have a tendency to lay huge eggs in night games. Back to back Sunday nighters...blah
                          Trying to think back... especially night home games, I thought we'd done pretty well in general.

Comment

Originally posted by BBII View Post
                            I think it'll be good to get these punks out under the Big Boy lights to let 'em know they're finally playing somebody.
                            Funny that they are not moving the kFc vs Bills game to Sunday night.

Comment

fantastic. I have a yearly trip to a random city to watch a football game with my college buddies - this years trip is to Cincinnati to see the Bengals vs Browns that weekend. The KC game didn't seem like it would be a big deal when we planned our tip in July.

I was sweating how to get out of Paul Brown Stadium and into a sports bar in time for a 2:05 kickoff...now, no pressure!

Comment

I'm sure NBC can buy out CBS.

Comment

Working...
                                X