Chiefs v Broncos moved to SNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
    Hmmm,no doubt you will score points, but KC is very capable of slowing Denver's offense down. I think KC is capable of scoring more than their average on your _efense. Funny you mentioned fumbles, Denver does have their fair share of these and to throw a few INT's in there, I do believe both games will be close, going either way.

Nothing like the blowout that many here are predicting.
    You gave up nearly 200 yards on the ground today.

No way kFc can stop Denver, the only way Denver loses either game is if we turn it over 3-5 times and your O finds a way to score a TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
      You gave up nearly 200 yards on the ground today.

No way kFc can stop Denver, the only way Denver loses either game is if we turn it over 3-5 times and your O finds a way to score a TD.
      More likely of the 2...

Comment

• Originally posted by DHallblows View Post
        More likely of the 2...
        Until we stop doing retarded things, I'll assume we'll continue to do retarded things too

Comment

• yeah, the turnovers are a big concern. still doubt peyton throws it right to chiefs players like the bills qb today

Comment

• Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
            yeah, the turnovers are a big concern. still doubt peyton throws it right to chiefs players like the bills qb today
            2 of Peyton's INT's vs the Redskins were because Thomas fell and Hall made a great play on the ball. We still blew them out. I don't see how kFc can hang with us.

kFc didn't sack a rookie 3rd stringer today. How are they going to get to Manning?

Love that we get to take them down a notch on national TV!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              2 of Peyton's INT's vs the Redskins were because Thomas fell and Hall made a great play on the ball. We still blew them out. I don't see how kFc can hang with us.

kFc didn't sack a rookie 3rd stringer today. How are they going to get to Manning?

Love that we get to take them down a notch on national TV!
              I think one was on a Thomas slip, and one was him just getting outmuscled for the ball. Not much you can do on one of those, but on the other, you have to be tougher then that.

I'd run a very conservative offense against KC. Run a lot. Have Manning get it out quickly. Force KC's offense to beat you. Ball control should be the #1, 2, and 3 concerns when playing KC. Take care of the football, sustain a few drives and you win.

Comment

• There is no way that Cheeps team can beat the Broncos. They are a joke.

Comment

I think one was on a Thomas slip, and one was him just getting outmuscled for the ball. Not much you can do on one of those, but on the other, you have to be tougher then that.

I'd run a very conservative offense against KC. Run a lot. Have Manning get it out quickly. Force KC's offense to beat you. Ball control should be the #1, 2, and 3 concerns when playing KC. Take care of the football, sustain a few drives and you win.
                  Not me I would run the 2 minute drill all game long.

Comment

Nope, just do what you have done, trying to change it up and keep it close would play into kFc's hands.

If we put up our avg 42 points they cannot hang with us. Their O had 3 scoring drives for 9 points.

Comment

WTF are you talking about? We just need to score so many points that Alex Smith is forced to try to keep up. He will break like a china doll trying to keep pace with Manning and our offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by baja View Post
                        Not me I would run the 2 minute drill all game long.
                        Exactly. We don't need to play keep away from that garbage offense.

Comment

• I would run a fast paced offense, yeah. Just saying I'd do whatever I could to avoid turnovers. The only way I see KC winning is if they can force 2-3 turnovers and get 14-17 points off of them.

Their rushing defense is **** on a stick, and I'd attack them that way a lot. Buffalo went away from the ground game too much imo.

Comment

• Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 01-05-2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
                              I think KC is capable of scoring more than their average on your _efense.
                              More than average would mean you crack twenty offensive points. I think Denver can beat that number.

You do realize your team has less offensive yards than your defense has allowed, right?

Comment

• Other than the ramifications on the standings, I don't see the two games with the Cheaps as even being big games.

The Broncos should blow the doors off them in both meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X