Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to talk about last night's game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to talk about last night's game?

Before the game Thursday night I heard people on both the radio and on ESPN tv hyping up the Bungles as the best most explosive team in the AFC. They kept harping on the fact that Dalton spreads the ball around and 6 guys have over 20 catches. That they were unstoppable because teams can't cover that many guys.

Then the Bungles come out and lose a close game because of poor QB play and multiple drops eventually losing on a safety.

I love how teams like Cincy get hyped for one big game. Fins have all sorts of drama with Pouncy's gun troubles and Martin's break down and they still found a way to beat a better team.

The Broncos did not get beat by the colts, they gave that one away by turning the ball over.

I firmly believe we are the best team in the NFL and the only way teams can hang with us is if we turn it over. Protect the ball and the SB is coming to Denver.

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post

I firmly believe we are the best team in the NFL and the only way teams can hang with us is if we turn it over. Protect the ball and the SB is coming to Denver.
    I pretty much feel the same away. The only team that can really beat the Broncos is the Broncos. And injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
      I pretty much feel the same away. The only team that can really beat the Broncos is the Broncos. And injuries.
      Here comes KC fan crying at the disrespect and how dare you and stuff!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
        Here comes KC fan crying at the disrespect and how dare you and stuff!!!!1
        I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the Broncos go out and execute, there's absolutely nothing the Chiefs can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
          which is why the turnovers are going to end our chances again if they don't get straightened out

I think our defense is starting to heat up with Von and Woodyard back

But it doesn't matter how good they play when the offense(Manning) keeps turning the ball over so much

Comment

We made the Skins look like a real team for a half.

Comment

Seemed like a classic sloppy Thursday game with and extra dose of ****ty QB play. Only saw the second half, but Miami did almost nothing on offense. Rough loss for Cincy (can't see them getting the #1 seed now), and even worse lost Geno Atkins for the year. Still should win their dog**** division.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                I never worry too much about how competitive a first half is, no matter the opponent. Whether a team gets separation in the second half is the mark of top NFL teams.

Not to say the concerns re: Manning turning the ball over, fumbles in general, dumb penalties, etc that lead to it being close for a half (+ 5 min) aren't legitimate. But anytime I see people panicking about the halftime score in a thread, I wonder if they watch any other NFL games, because that's how 99% of games in the league go. There are a couple blowouts every week, a few more double-digit wins, but even in those games it's usually rare for them to get to comfortable point margins until the 4th quarter.

Comment

I also notice how some on Espin are blaming that the thursday night game is the problem.....for every team (but, apparently mostly for the bungles)

Teddy Bruschi said this morning that the Bengals are not a big team, they can't cut it - and was it Marshall Faulk make a halloween joke about Dalton dressing up as Matt Schaub for the holiday? Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                    I never worry too much about how competitive a first half is, no matter the opponent. Whether a team gets separation in the second half is the mark of top NFL teams.

Not to say the concerns re: Manning turning the ball over, fumbles in general, dumb penalties, etc that lead to it being close for a half (+ 5 min) aren't legitimate. But anytime I see people panicking about the halftime score in a thread, I wonder if they watch any other NFL games, because that's how 99% of games in the league go. There are a couple blowouts every week, a few more double-digit wins, but even in those games it's usually rare for them to get to comfortable point margins until the 4th quarter.
                    There are few teams in the league right now who can come back from a 14 point deficit. We happen to enjoy the luxury of having such a team. Teams that average 18 points a week, like KC, would pretty much be toast if they were down 14.

Comment

Gio is a player. That's the type of "change of pace back" we need. As Hodgey would put it, "he's a factor back."

Comment

These Thursday games always suck I watch the college games instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post

Manning had one bad throw last week, it was the INT to Decker into double coverage. The other 2 were due to a freak play by Hall and Thomas falling down.

Just protect the ball and I like our chances, I would like to see more out of the run game. It was fun watching KM take the screen in but I want to see him do that on the ground. I want to see Ball pounding out yards and if CJ can be a change of pace back. We are at the top of the league and still have some room for improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                            In what way

162 yards and 7 points allowed in one half. The Denver D forced 4 punts out of 5 drives. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                              In what way

162 yards and 7 points allowed in one half. The Denver D forced 4 punts out of 5 drives. What a joke.
                              They had one good drive the entire game and that was helped by a non-call delay of game that would have killed the drive early among others.

Comment

Working...
                              X