Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D. Wolfe no more finger pointing

https://www.milehighreport.com/horse...inting-fingers
    Last edited by i4jelway7; 07-05-2018, 02:43 PM.

Sounds good on paper, but I can see how their attitude got worn down when the offense fluttered year after year. Hopefully our offense take a huge step this year and starts to apply some pressure of their own. But with the additions we made to the front 7, it could be special this year on defense, maybe not quite to the level it was during SB 50 but hoping it's close to it. Roby is gonna have to take it up a notch and hopefully Cravens can cover some TE's and RB's.

Training Camp is in, what, another 3 weeks or just over. Time to start getting excited again.

Comment

Getting warmer...

Comment

Saying all the right things. Now they need the fortitude to follow through.

Comment

No more Talib.

Comment

"Best OTA's since I've been a Bronco, 7 years." - Wolfe

Comment

"I feel the best I've felt in 5 years. That nerve was being blocked by extra bone. I feel like a 23 year kid again. I'm trying to do extra workouts again and stuff." - Wolfe

Excellent news.

Comment

If we want some dominate OTA's we need to bring Orton back that guy is first ballot OTA hall or famer baby.

Comment

The little known getting rid of Siemian effect.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
                    The little known getting rid of Siemian effect.
                    You walk away with a Chubb?

Comment

If our QBs were as bad as we think they were, we could be pretty good this yr.

Comment

As much as I like and respect Wolfe, I get the feeling that VJinitis is affecting our team. Now one of the true leaders on the team is glorifying practice reps. I think Von Miller was right when he said it’s just OTAs and there is nothing to get excited about yet.

https://www.google.com/amp/1043thefa...-comments/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                          If our QBs were as bad as we think they were, we could be pretty good this yr.
                          If?

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                            As much as I like and respect Wolfe, I get the feeling that VJinitis is affecting our team. Now one of the true leaders on the team is glorifying practice reps. I think Von Miller was right when he said it’s just OTAs and there is nothing to get excited about yet.

https://www.google.com/amp/1043thefa...-comments/amp/
                            I think it had more to do with Keenum taking the team by the horns, and his infectious attitude. Real chemistry.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X