Walton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walton?

I thought I had heard that JD Walton either had to be activated by Tuesday or be placed on IR. Then Tuesday came and went and I heard no updates. Anyone know what's going on with him and by when we have to make a roster move to have him on the team this season?

I think he still has 2 weeks of practice before they have to make a decision.

Comment

Hopefully he makes it back because that gives us the depth we need on the interior oline.

Comment

It's next Tuesday, I believe.

Comment

So who gets the boot when he comes back?

Comment

Who needs JD Walton when you can draft Bryan Stork and call it a day? GOOD DAY SIR.

Comment

Judging by his injury history (same injury as Kuper), I would give Walton almost no chance of being resigned by the Broncos after the season is over.

Comment

I agree Price Broncos most likely look to get some young guards to become the bkups and eventual starters.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                  I agree Price Broncos most likely look to get some young guards to become the bkups and eventual starters.
                  Not sure how much I'd pay Beadles either. He's not worth much more than $3M per year.

Comment

Vallos the likely cut, no?

Comment

Hopefully Lenon cut now that we are healed up at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                        Not sure how much I'd pay Beadles either. He's not worth much more than $3M per year.
                        Well i am coming around a bit more to how good he quick sets in pass protection. True he doesn't push people around in the run game.

Comment

unfortunately the plan was for phillip blake to develop into a starter and take his job i think, weve seen how that has turned out. i expect his fate will depend a lot on the free agent lg market. elway seems to have a preference for a big mauling oline rather than a finese one so i think beadles could be out

Comment

Judging by his injury history (same injury as Kuper), I would give Walton almost no chance of being resigned by the Broncos after the season is over.
                            It depends. It could be a scenario where they hang onto him until after the draft and then cut him if they can draft someone to play center and/or guard. And if they can't get who they want, he hangs around.

Comment

Originally posted by OldschoolFreak View Post
                              Vallos the likely cut, no?
                              He gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X