X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Bronco Hamza Abdullah tweeting some odd sh!t

Ranting on fake muslims and Roger Goodell:

https://twitter.com/HamzaAbdullah21

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>December 9th 2007 against KC I knocked myself out, and they said I got poked in the eye! **** you NFL <a href="http://t.co/Hh8gRRLgdV">pic.twitter.com/Hh8gRRLgdV</a></p>&mdash; Hamza Abdullah (@HamzaAbdullah21) <a href="https://twitter.com/HamzaAbdullah21/statuses/395938317000118272">October 31, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I&#39;m married to a beautiful wife, have 3 beautiful children, and my financially GOOD, yet I don&#39;t want to wake up.</p>&mdash; Hamza Abdullah (@HamzaAbdullah21) <a href="https://twitter.com/HamzaAbdullah21/statuses/395936774318354432">October 31, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nut up dude, there are people with worse problems than you that make 40k a year

Comment

....alright then.

Comment

Aaaahhh.... durka durka durka.

Comment

Originally posted by schaaf View Post
          Nut up dude, there are people with worse problems than you that make 40k a year
          there are alot of people with worse problems making way less than 40k a year.

he sounds so entitled its appaling. his attitude right there is why I dont feel bad for these players. he knew risks and yet didnt bat an eye cashing checks.

and the attitude of i spend $120 a week on healthcare, there are people without that would love to spend as little as $480 a month but cant

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
            Aaaahhh.... durka durka durka.
            That's racist. It's durka durka durka mohammed jihad. Have some respect.

Comment

judging by that picture, he should be thanking the nfl for saying he got poked in the eye rather than how he got 'knocked out'.

Comment

My, he sure likes to start his tweets with **** (ef ewe cee kay)

Comment

He should be more pissed at the NFL for blowing the whistle early on the fumble recovery in the duh bears game.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    He should be more pissed at the NFL for blowing the whistle early on the fumble recovery in the duh bears game.
                    You have a good memory for an astronaut.

Comment

"There's a reason 80% of former players either go broke or get divorced within 5 years of leaving the game."

These guys need to walk a day in the actual working mans shoes.

Comment

"I got poked in the eye, by KC anus"

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                          "I got poked in the eye, by KC anus"

I was thinking along the same lines....."I got poked in the eye by Dwayne Bowe's hemorrhoid."

Comment

I'm tired of whining millionaire former players. Seriously, I'd walk in front of a moving car if it would secure my wife and kids financial future.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
                              I'm tired of whining millionaire former players. Seriously, I'd walk in front of a moving car if it would secure my wife and kids financial future.
                              Lol. The millenial American dream.

Comment

Working...
                              X