General NBA Thread - 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by balero View Post

Its publicity stint. Everyone sure misses the GC Holly who was so hot. That being said sure is sure trying to be thought of as a hooker. I'm surprised someone can live with that much plastic in the body. All started with her leaking pics a few years ago fingering her ass.This is one of the funniest stories I've seen lately. CPG is the best. He is rich from a trust fund and ripping people off on his 500 dollar whale play scams. His pick last week in nfl was ravens ML.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Man, this had to be one of the most interesting trade deadlines in some time. Players just moving everywhere and yet barely any teams getting better this season for it.

Minnesota shed Wiggins albatross for Russell but gave up a 1st with Wiggins that could haunt them down the road.
          Warriors are sitting pretty come next season. Steph, Klay, Draymond and Wiggins + a lotto pick(maybe 2).

Comment

• Mike Malone is calling the Nuggets soft for getting blown out by the Clips.

Malone should look in the mirror. The way he has treated Michael Porter Jr is criminal. He acts like his starters are this elite, untouchable unit. There is a reason the Nuggets were booted from the playoffs last year. They didn't have a natural scorer. Jokic is the team's only star. Murray has the potential but he has a habit of disappearing like he did last night.

MPJ is the missing piece. The priority should be to get him humming by the playoffs. Instead, Malone barely plays him when the Nuggets are behind. We just cast off Malik Beasley who could have easily out-produced Gary Harris. That bum averages 30 mins and can barely crack 5 points most nights.

Malone always warns about listening to the hype. He is the #1 culprit IMO. He views last season as the standard instead of recognizing why it failed. Pisses me off when coaches are too stubborn to experiment. His "core" isn't going to win the Finals and he's blind to that. Maybe they wouldn't be "soft" if he didn't show so much damn favoritism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
              Mike Malone is calling the Nuggets soft for getting blown out by the Clips.

Malone should look in the mirror. The way he has treated Michael Porter Jr is criminal. He acts like his starters are this elite, untouchable unit. There is a reason the Nuggets were booted from the playoffs last year. They didn't have a natural scorer. Jokic is the team's only star. Murray has the potential but he has a habit of disappearing like he did last night.

MPJ is the missing piece. The priority should be to get him humming by the playoffs. Instead, Malone barely plays him when the Nuggets are behind. We just cast off Malik Beasley who could have easily out-produced Gary Harris. That bum averages 30 mins and can barely crack 5 points most nights.

Malone always warns about listening to the hype. He is the #1 culprit IMO. He views last season as the standard instead of recognizing why it failed. Pisses me off when coaches are too stubborn to experiment. His "core" isn't going to win the Finals and he's blind to that. Maybe they wouldn't be "soft" if he didn't show so much damn favoritism.
              Agreed; Murray needed to consistently step-up scoring this year and he hasn't. Practically every NBA commentator I hear says Denver isn't going far in playoffs. Btw, there is a current Mane thread Denver Nuggets 2019-2020.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by balero View Post
                    I want to say something but It's so ****ed up I feel I shouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X