Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great write up, thanks Rev.

Comment

When they have been consistent the defense is back and not until then.............

Comment

Noodle Arm Manning needs to man up on those 20 + yard throws.
        Last edited by ludo21; 10-30-2013, 02:16 PM. Reason: obviously kidding

Comment

Good stuff Rev! Thanks again...

Comment

Can you just post this rather than making us click to your trash site? Thanks.

Comment

So the defense has been great all year? Is that what you're saying?

Comment

"while their worst performances came against the two best opponents they’ve faced—the Cowboys and Colts… is anyone surprised?"

Even the "bad" performances were obvious outliers.

Cowyboys - Broncos Defense was playing 3rd stringers (due to injuries at key positions) throughout the 2nd half
                Colts - Broncos Offense had 3 turnovers inside their own redzone

Comment

MRW reading the blog...

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                    How about you don't read any of it? You have 630 posts of whining about what actual contributors post... like this one to Khan a couple days ago:
                    I rarely post, but read most everything here. You are 1/2 posting here with a link to your site for your own gain of ad/click revenue. I stopped reading after I realized...

Part of me feels in the wrong for even replying to you since you obviously need the attention, but someone needs to tell you:
                    "**** you."
                    That is funny coming from you...

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
                      Can you just post this rather than making us click to your trash site? Thanks.
                      You really have no idea how this thing called the internet works, do you?

Comment

There isn't a single ad on his site, if you look. Sure, he promotes a book he wrote but whatever.

I am sure I'll be labeled as a Rev fanboi here and that's fine, but he has good football takes. Saying he's doing it for ad revenue is just stupid.

Comment

Ad revenue... now with no ads.

PS. Thank you for lurking and not posting.
                          How would I know? I didn't click on your link. There is also this algorithm called pagerank... This should be in your signature:

Comment

Nice write up rev...I didn't realize you had such an insane fan base(00jack, denverbound)...lmao

Comment

PS...I only posted in this thread so people would NOTICE me

Comment

You want to publish your writing on your own site instead of the highbrowmane.com
                                ??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X