No announcement yet.

Ha! ManRam a Prisco Midseason All-Pro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! ManRam a Prisco Midseason All-Pro!

Do you agree? Go Broncos!? Crazy talk? Discuss.

"C -- Manny Ramirez, Broncos -- He moved over from guard because of injuries and has done a great job in a complicated offense for centers. He's smart, and it shows."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...n-all-pro-team

He's been solid, All Pro? Not quite sure, Trindon should be the All Pro returner though!

Comment

Wow that is surprising, good for Ramirez!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldschoolFreak View Post
        Do you agree? Go Broncos!? Crazy talk? Discuss.

"C -- Manny Ramirez, Broncos -- He moved over from guard because of injuries and has done a great job in a complicated offense for centers. He's smart, and it shows."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...n-all-pro-team
        Ramirez has steadily improved from an average start last year. He's far from being perfect - he's still good for one penalty and one missed block a game but he's doing everything that's asked of him and getting better in the process.

I wouldnt' call him an all-pro but usually that AFC award goes to Chris Meyers and he's had a down year so far.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
          Ramirez has steadily improved from an average start last year. He's far from being perfect - he's still good for one penalty and one missed block a game but he's doing everything that's asked of him and getting better in the process.

I wouldnt' call him an all-pro but usually that AFC award goes to Chris Meyers and he's had a down year so far.
          All-pro is across conferences meaning prisco has him as the top dog...

Comment

Zane Beadles made a probowl. Awards with "pro" in the title have become officially meaningless to me.

Comment

Magazu!

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                Zane Beadles made a probowl. Awards with "pro" in the title have become officially meaningless to me.
                Zane Beadles is a damn good guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                  He was literally ranked the worst at his position his first two years in the league. Then Manning comes over and makes him look better than he is.

If Manning wasn't our QB last year, no way Beadles makes it. He stayed healthy for the whole season, didn't give up many glaring sacks, and was fortunate that a few guys ahead of him got hurt and couldn't play in the game. He's no probowler.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                    I disagree with that. I don't think he's anything special.. But he is pretty durable..

Comment

He was literally ranked the worst at his position his first two years in the league. Then Manning comes over and makes him look better than he is.

If Manning wasn't our QB last year, no way Beadles makes it. He stayed healthy for the whole season, didn't give up many glaring sacks, and was fortunate that a few guys ahead of him got hurt and couldn't play in the game. He's no probowler.
                      Yeah, i would take Kuper at 50% over Beadles.
                      He gets ragdolled waay too much. Hes not bad, hes just not really good either. But, i am glad hes there as long as Manning is behind him.

And i agree, Mr. Holliday should be the KR/PR on that list.

Comment

In all fairness, Tebow was his qb before that, which likely had a negative effect on his pass blocking ratings. Manning has made his pass blocking seem better than it is while Tebow made his run blocking skills look better than they were. All in all, the guy is a solid starter, not a ring of famer (to use Mane-speak).

Comment

Good for ManRam. An argument could be made that he saved our season.

Comment

IYO.

I see lots of things he does that are exceptional.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                              In all fairness, Tebow was his qb before that, which likely had a negative effect on his pass blocking ratings. Manning has made his pass blocking seem better than it is while Tebow made his run blocking skills look better than they were. All in all, the guy is a solid starter, not a ring of famer (to use Mane-speak).
                              Clady gave up 9 sacks with teballs at QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X