No announcement yet.

MNF Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pass. I don't want to see him and Von get arrested for murdering a nun after smoking some of the ~*~Devil's Weed~*~

Comment

Melvin White > Robert Alford

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
        Melvin White > Robert Alford
        random comparison I'll take Trufant or Jenkins over anyone from that draft though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
          Robert Quinn sure is turning into a special player.
          Him and Long are a nice duo then with Brockers coming on strong that 4-3 D line is hard to beat.

Comment

A lot of great players picked in the top 15 in the 2011 draft

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
              Anyone just see Gruden bust out singing country?
              Manfred Mann is country?

I do think Chucky is becoming very narcissistic.

Comment

Did you guys see that personal foul on the seattle safety trying to put a hit on the receiver? Unnecessary roughness? **** THE NFL and their bull**** rules.

I can't express the amount of hatred I have for this **** **** league and what they have done to Football. Let's put them all in Ballerina tights and have them tickle each other with feathers.

Disgusting. I can't stand it, just disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Willynowei View Post
                  Did you guys see that personal foul on the seattle safety trying to put a hit on the receiver? Unnecessary roughness? **** THE NFL and their bull**** rules.

I can't express the amount of hatred I have for this **** **** league and what they have done to Football. Let's put them all in Ballerina tights and have them tickle each other with feathers.

Disgusting. I can't stand it, just disgusting.
                  Lighten up, Francis.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                    Lighten up, Francis.
                    I'm done i'm done with this league, i can't bring myself to watch this garbage anymore, I have no respect for modern day receivers, ANY of them. There is not a single good one in my books, except maybe maybe that guy in Detroit. You can't even touch them. Its a joke. The game today is a joke.

Comment

I'm done i'm done with this league, i can't bring myself to watch this garbage anymore, I have no respect for modern day receivers, ANY of them. There is not a single good one in my books, except maybe maybe that guy in Detroit. You can't even touch them. Its a joke. The game today is a joke.
                      So then I take it we won't be seeing you around here anymore? Is this your big flameout post? Sure you don't want to start a thread?

Just a wild guess here... you are still watching this very game.

Comment

It was a bad call but it happens.

Comment

Seattle's offense looks like it's seriously suffering from their O-line woes. I know the Rams have some great pass rushers, but you would hope for a little more consistency in pass protection.

Comment

What a pathetic attempt by the rams there. Jesus - 5 attempts w/in 5 yards of goal for the game and they can't convert. Seattle is such a meh team on the road. They better hope they get home field throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post
                              Seattle's offense looks like it's seriously suffering from their O-line woes. I know the Rams have some great pass rushers, but you would hope for a little more consistency in pass protection.
                              you'd think they bring in a TE or two and help out. Maybe not ignore Marshawn Lynch and quit lining up in the shotgun on everyplay??

fyi, I ****ING HATE PETER CAROL. he will never win a superbowl

Comment

By chance, are you done with this league? Or done done?

Comment

Working...
                                X