No announcement yet.

Let's give it up for Tom Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! That freaked me out. It sounded like he had died or something.

Love me some TJ.

Comment

Random thread is random.

Comment

I like rainbows.

Comment

yaaa

Comment

wha??

Comment

A little random, but yes, I do love me some Tom Jackson!

"It's all over fat man!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                It's not that random. It's Monday night during football season.

He's on national television right now.
                .....he's on every Monday night though.

But yes, I love all the Broncos in the media. The orange and blue is well represented on multiple networks.

Comment

He got in on the ground floor at ESPN. What a great career in football he has had. Not too many guys can say they have been around longer then him.

Comment

Tom Jackson is a stud and this is a 5* thread. Would post girlie pictures, but Google told me no.

Comment

Tom Jackson was a rare one. Used to deliberately start fights on the field just to get his teammates fired up. Dude loved to get a final dig in, one of those guys that pinches a loose bit of flesh in the pile. Anybody that's ever played football knows there's a joker that does that sometimes. Pisses you right off, but there's nothing you can do about it. Dude had a real good time playing football and it rubbed off on his teammates. Joe Collier loved him some Tom Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                        Tom Jackson was a rare one. Used to deliberately start fights on the field just to get his teammates fired up. Dude loved to get a final dig in, one of those guys that pinches a loose bit of flesh in the pile. Anybody that's ever played football knows there's a joker that does that sometimes. Pisses you right off, but there's nothing you can do about it. Dude had a real good time playing football and it rubbed off on his teammates. Joe Collier loved him some Tom Jackson.
                        Did you see North Dallas 40? There is a famous part where the coach during a half speed walk through tells a dlineman to give it to Joe Bob the RG, he needs some work. So the dlineman destroys him causing a huge fight. They let the two players go at it while the coaches smile, and the owner says oh yeah we are ready for the Bears!

Comment

Scared the crap out of me. Thought Tom Jackson passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                            Romonowksi got under players skin even more then Jackson did IMO. No one could piss people off more then that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                              Romonowksi got under players skin even more then Jackson did IMO. No one could piss people off more then that guy.
                              I'll see your "Romo" and raise you a "Shannon Sharpe"...

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                                Who knew saying something nice about a guy was now exclusive to eulogies?

I'll have to be a little more specific in my next props thread.
                                Don't you dare start a "Lets give it up for Gene Kranz" Thread!

You will give me a heart attack!

Comment

Working...
                                X