KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    Queef fans are rationalizing every excuse in the book right now. Instead of admiting it's a concern, it's ok because Rodgers has thrown 7 in camp. He is young and it's okay to throw INT's if you are a rookie as long as you are aggressive. They will mostly be on 3rd down so it is basically a punt anyways(complete bs excuse). Throwing around college stats and INT percentages to say he isn't a turnover machine. They are digging deep after already proclaiming him to be an all pro. Let's let the guy get a full season under his belt before claiming he is an all pro.
    You guys gave Chiefs fans **** about being excited about a lot of legit plays from the kid in a regular season game and here you are taking practice as gospel.
    Last edited by Omnipicus; 08-02-2018, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
      Queef fans are rationalizing every excuse in the book right now. Instead of admiting it's a concern, it's ok because Rodgers has thrown 7 in camp. He is young and it's okay to throw INT's if you are a rookie as long as you are aggressive. They will mostly be on 3rd down so it is basically a punt anyways(complete bs excuse). Throwing around college stats and INT percentages to say he isn't a turnover machine. They are digging deep after already proclaiming him to be an all pro. Let's let the guy get a full season under his belt before claiming he is an all pro.
      It is not a good sign when ESPN is talking about your QBOTF (which is still a long way off) struggling and throwing 7 INT's in 6 practices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
        Couple things....Keenum no ints...does your D suck now? Is Keenum, like Smith, playing safely? .....We expect Mahomes will throw some INTS....I will trade some awful INTS if that means he's making plays....if Mahomes throws 15 INTS this year, but he makes 30 plays that Alex couldn't or wouldn't try to make last year that result in points, a first down, drive extended, clock moving, sticks moving...I am willing to make that trade off...that is why Smith isn't here...being safe only gets you so far...at some point...you need to make something happen when it matters.
        lol.. you think 15 ints is a high number for a first year qb who seems to be a little erratic?

If you are hoping for 10 or less, that's not even possible for him at this point.

Try 20+.. That's where this is headed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
          You guys gave Chiefs fans **** about being excited about a lot of legit plays from the kid in a regular season game and here you are taking practice as gospel.
          I'm telling you to don't give me the franchise QB BS and told off on his HOF induction. Talk to us after 20 starts.

Comment

• This is beautiful:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Patrick Mahomes in the red zone will be an adventure this year.</p>&mdash; Tom Martin (@TomKCTV5) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomKCTV5/status/1025027191434829824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like PMINT had 2 more pickoffs today.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lousy camera work, but Sorenson just had a great pick in team. I&#39;m sure no one will talk about that at all today <a href="https://t.co/Uj1dPeosPu">pic.twitter.com/Uj1dPeosPu</a></p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1025023995417161728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• "Our defense is going to be the best in the history of the league!!!!!" - Chef fans trying to console themselves about their Int Machine

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                  "Our defense is going to be the best in the history of the league!!!!!" - Chef fans trying to console themselves about their Int Machine
                  Deflect to AROD.

Comment

• So all I'm gathering from this is that Boob is now back on the KC bandwagon

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                      "Our defense is going to be the best in the history of the league!!!!!" - Chef fans trying to console themselves about their Int Machine
                      Since practice means everything I guess Denver’s defense will be a bottom unit bc they can’t even pick off Keenum

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                        So all I'm gathering from this is that Boob is now back on the KC bandwagon
                        He was never off it but is such a weak individual he fooled a lot of the name. Any time they showed promise he showed he true colors.

Comment

Since practice means everything I guess Denver’s defense will be a bottom unit bc they can’t even pick off Keenum
                          Which makes sense for a team that picked 5th overall and doesn't have a sure-fire HoF QB leading their team like the chefs...

Comment

Complete garbage for sure.

Comment

Case already has as many playoff wins as the the Chiefs have had since 1993.

Comment

• It's practice ints, and Mahome's is just practicing

TO BE THE NEXT PAXTON LYNCH

Comment

Working...
                                X