Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    Saturday night in Chief fan land must be a real hoot.
    They would probably want to re-watch all those super bowls they've won. Too bad cameras hadn't been invented back then

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

      Your turn to suffer Denver.

      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q9Vmx8BcmdY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>


      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
        Denver tanked the mahomes game and I was still nervous that they were going to pull it out. We had most starters sitting by the end. So mahombre won the 5th preseason game congratulations.

        Personally I was thinking of the Chiefs the other day and could easily see them as 4th in the afcw. Lac looks to be the best assuming they don’t find ways to lose again.
        Agree with LAC, but think chefs and raiders will be battling it for 4th. Gruden is finding very creative ways to rip down everything McKenzie has built.

        Comment


        • #34
          284 yards & a pick. Hmmmm. I’d wait on the gold jacket.

          You may regret getting rid of Alex Smith. I think losing Eric Berry hurt you more than Alex Smith did. You gave up on him & now you have a very young & unproven QB.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by eff1ngham View Post
            They would probably want to re-watch all those super bowls they've won. Too bad cameras hadn't been invented back then
            Trolling the mane about Mahommey on a Saturday night on the flow chart: when all the cows have been tipped and the 4-H girls have gone to bed.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
              Trolling the mane about Mahommey on a Saturday night on the flow chart: when all the cows have been tipped and the 4-H girls have gone to bed.

              ...same thing, really.


              Comment


              • #37
                The best teams don't take turns being ****ty.

                At very few times during Denver's existence has it struggled with mediocrity. It's always a fistfight here to be a contender.

                You have the mentality there in KC that teams take turns, because you've become accustomed to ****ing your sister when you need a nut.

                The major difference between a loser and a winner really. Losers wait for their turn, Winners just take it.

                Comment


                • #38
                  KC didn't have a 1st rounder this year (traded to the Bills to move up for Mahomes) so the fans need to remind themselves what a great deal it was.

                  In reality, it's still to be determined. He had one decent, but not great (76.4) performance in a meaningless season finale last year.

                  Keenum's rating last year (15 games, 14 starts) was 98.3, though it dropped to 60.23 and a 1-1 record in the playoffs. Still, if my math is right, Keenum won as many playoff games last year as the Chiefs won in the last 24 years or so.

                  Comment


                  • #39


                    Who the **** is this dude

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                      Keenum won as many playoff games last year as the Chiefs won in the last 24 years or so.
                      Tim Tebow has as many playoff wins as the Chiefs have in the last 24 years

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by eff1ngham View Post
                        Tim Tebow has as many playoff wins as the Chiefs have in the last 24 years
                        End of thread.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
                          The best teams don't take turns being ****ty.

                          At very few times during Denver's existence has it struggled with mediocrity. It's always a fistfight here to be a contender.

                          You have the mentality there in KC that teams take turns, because you've become accustomed to ****ing your sister when you need a nut.

                          The major difference between a loser and a winner really. Losers wait for their turn, Winners just take it.
                          Yeah, but when Denver finds mediocrity they stick with it. 1999 to 2012 was pretty mediocre.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Hey Zerovolts, remind us all again why you guys are set up at the QB position for the next 15 years.


                            Mahomes NFL stats:

                            284 yards passing - 0 TD - 1 INT - 76.4 QBR

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                              For years we had to watch John Elway break our hearts. We may have had some great teams over the years, but never the better QB. You got Manning and it continued on for a while longer.

                              That's over now. Going to be fun watching this next decade plus as your team is led by marginally ok veterans who aren't difference makers while the Chiefs are contenders every year for the next 15 seasons.

                              You're going to love going 10-6 or so and losing in the playoffs every year, then not being in position when the major QB prospect here and there is available at the top of the draft. You've already gotten a taste of it with Lynch. And you'll all love Keenum until he can't carry the team when it matters.

                              We FINALY have the the generational talent at QB we've been missing all these years.

                              Your turn to suffer Denver. (and in the back of your mind, you know I'm right)
                              With Andy Reid at helm

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Patrick Mahomes plays 1 game against backups, does not throw any touchdowns, finishes with a 76.4 QB rating and is called a "generational talent at QB". That's desperation, folks.

                                Not to mention that Mahomes can't be a "generational talent at QB", since there were multiple QBs more talented than him in this year's draft.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X