No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent most the week in kc, yuck they can have their trophy for enduring living with some of the worst weather I’ve ever been in, there’s nothing to do but eat bbq too. A 5 in Denver area is a 10 there, very few good looking girls. Morbid obesity is more common than normal BMIs I bet too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
      Spent most the week in kc, yuck they can have their trophy for enduring living with some of the worst weather I’ve ever been in, there’s nothing to do but eat bbq too. A 5 in Denver area is a 10 there, very few good looking girls. Morbid obesity is more common than normal BMIs I bet too.
      Besides traveling up to the mountains to ski, what exactly is there to do in Denver that you can’t in KC?

There are good looking chicks all over Johnson County and the other areas with money. Maybe this speaks more to your class and where you hang out.

There are certainly some fatties in this area (more of a USA problem than a KC problem), but that gives guys like you better odds:

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
        Spent most the week in kc, yuck they can have their trophy for enduring living with some of the worst weather I’ve ever been in, there’s nothing to do but eat bbq too. A 5 in Denver area is a 10 there, very few good looking girls. Morbid obesity is more common than normal BMIs I bet too.
        1. Having a KC style BBQ restaurant on every corner is a bad thing?

2. 69 Bronco...as Oyster said, the good looking ones end up out in Johnson County, KS...and you said the weather was bad, so they probably all stayed inside their mcmansions all week...but if you happen to be looking, and are opposed to fatties....you just give good ol' zero a call at Zero's asian bride emporium. 😉

Comment

• mahomes will easily surpass elway's career

get ready

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
            mahomes will easily surpass elway's career

get ready
            Manning was on pace to get his broncos career records in a few more years and Orion owned the season records before manning, doesn’t take much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

1. Having a KC style BBQ restaurant on every corner is a bad thing?

2. 69 Bronco...as Oyster said, the good looking ones end up out in Johnson County, KS...and you said the weather was bad, so they probably all stayed inside their mcmansions all week...but if you happen to be looking, and are opposed to fatties....you just give good ol' zero a call at Zero's asian bride emporium. 😉
              Fair enough, the bbq was legit, had a few different ones q39 was the best. I work outside a lot at very high elevation and Thursday in kc was as bone. Hillling cold as I’ve ever been. 👍

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Besides traveling up to the mountains to ski, what exactly is there to do in Denver that you can’t in KC?

There are good looking chicks all over Johnson County and the other areas with money. Maybe this speaks more to your class and where you hang out.

There are certainly some fatties in this area (more of a USA problem than a KC problem), but that gives guys like you better odds:
                we got billboards and stop signs...

and there's a fella in town who says he can fix your teeth !

calls himself a dentist !

we got it all in kc !

Comment

• Johnson County is in Kansas.
                  KC is in Missouri.

Hahaha...

And KC has some nice hotels. There's actually one where a fat guy doesn't bring you any kind of treat for room service. Fat lady at that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                    Johnson County is in Kansas.
                    KC is in Missouri.

Hahaha...

And KC has some nice hotels. There's actually one where a fat guy doesn't bring you any kind of treat for room service. Fat lady at that one.
                    Johnson makes up a huge percentage of the KC metro population.

And do you seriously not understand that KC is in both states?

Comment

I have been to KC many times and it is very awesome. Definitely good looking girls everywhere, and very nice restaurants, places to live and lots of entertainment. I live in St. Louis now and I actually like KC better than STL. My sister moved to KC (Overland Park) and she loves it much better than St. Louis. Having said all that, neither St. Louis or KC come close to Denver as a place to live or visit. Its not just driving up to the mountains to ski. Its a combination of everything (weather, city, place to live or visit). There is just something about Denver thats unexplainably awesome. Our old neighbor in Colorado said he lived everywhere, Midwest/Chicago, Southern California, Florida, New York. He told me Colorado is the only place that he ever missed after he left. Its hard to explain, you just have to live there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post

I have been to KC many times and it is very awesome. Definitely good looking girls everywhere, and very nice restaurants, places to live and lots of entertainment. I live in St. Louis now and I actually like KC better than STL. My sister moved to KC (Overland Park) and she loves it much better than St. Louis. Having said all that, neither St. Louis or KC come close to Denver as a place to live or visit. Its not just driving up to the mountains to ski. Its a combination of everything (weather, city, place to live or visit). There is just something about Denver thats unexplainably awesome. Our old neighbor in Colorado said he lived everywhere, Midwest/Chicago, Southern California, Florida, New York. He told me Colorado is the only place that he ever missed after he left. Its hard to explain, you just have to live there.
                        I would favor that area for the mountains alone. My parents used to own a lake condo in the Rockies and I was there at least once or twice a year. I’m not even a big hiker or skier. It’s just peaceful there.

Denver itself is a nice enough city, but I’m guessing that nostalgia plays a big part in those feelings. Assuming that’s where you grew up.

Comment

I would favor that area for the mountains alone. My parents used to own a lake condo in the Rockies and I was there at least once or twice a year. I’m not even a big hiker or skier. It’s just peaceful there.

Denver itself is a nice enough city, but I’m guessing that nostalgia plays a big part in those feelings. Assuming that’s where you grew up.
                          Yeah but its not just me, ive heard a lot of people say it, especially non natives, and its mostly the weather, and very little mosquitos. You have no idea how awesome it is to sit on the patio, or go for a walk around the neighborhood or just be outside with the kids and not have to coat yourself in bug spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post

Yeah but its not just me, ive heard a lot of people say it, especially non natives, and its mostly the weather, and very little mosquitos. You have no idea how awesome it is to sit on the patio, or go for a walk around the neighborhood or just be outside with the kids and not have to coat yourself in bug spray.
                            I've been to Denver a few times. I didn't spend much time in the city, but the mountain areas to the west are spectacular. I'd love to live out there....certainly wouldn't knock on your city or the area...it's really great.

i've lived in the Kansas City area most of my life, so of course I have nostalgia for it....I know it well. I know where the good places to eat are. I know the roads...lots of family...used to the 4 seasons of weather and all that...and the BBQ of course. I moved to Minot, ND for a couple years 2014 to 2016...nice summers up there, but not alot of trees, and winter is 8 months long and it's near death cold quite a bit. I probably liked it more than most anyhow because the town isn't bad, and I do like NOT humid summer. .....moved to the Dallas FT Worth area in 2016. I HATE it here. Maybe it would be different if the place wasn't a vast sprawling, never ending landscape of treeless, cookie cutter nieghborhoods and chain restaurants. MILES and MILES of nothing but that. On roads that used to be gravel farm roads that they haven't expanded to meet all the construction they've done down here. Summer is 8 months long and it's humid. Winter is mild, but it does get cold....everything turns brown and there's hardly a trace of snow. Texas BBQ is inferior to KC. Wife and I are in the process of selling our business here, and moving back to KC. IF something from my company happend to come up in Denver....we'd certainly consider it though.

Comment

• God damn it... Zero. I agree with you again.
                              Dallas sucks ass.
                              I dog on KC, because you lot deserve it.
                              But to be real about it objectively... it is not worse than Dallas as a place.
                              Tied to slightly ahead I should think.

Comment

• Cutler was a talent too they say..

__________________________________________________ _______
                                Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Comment

Working...
                                X