No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalton would have some post season wins if he wasn't a Cincinnati Bengal. Dalton is Tom Brady with red hair and no butt chin..

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
      Dalton would have some post season wins if he wasn't a Cincinnati Bengal. Dalton is Tom Brady with red hair and no butt chin..
      Holy ****

Comment

• Dalton, who's projected to go in the middle rounds of the NFL draft in April, appears to have all the "mental" and "non-football" intangibles that Patriots head coach Bill Belichick looks for in a player.

At the NFL combine in Indianapolis, Dalton discussed his strengths and weaknesses as a player:

"I'm a smart quarterback, I work really hard, I'm a perfectionist. I can make all the throws. I think the thing I need to work on the most is being under center a little more. We ran a lot of shotgun."

Dalton could be a project if New England does decide to call his number. He'd come into New England under the wing of Tom Brady, and join back-up Brian Hoyer as apprentices under an NFL great.
        https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rkout-for-pats

Comment

• I find it absolutely joyous that Brady's ego cost Belicheat the one QB in the league he could have performed a "plug and play" with. Now? Who knows? Roll those dice, Billy!

Comment

• As free agency nears, I'm glad the Broncos are in position to stay away from the QB frenzy that is about to begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
              As free agency nears, I'm glad the Broncos are in position to stay away from the QB frenzy that is about to begin.
              So we think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post
                I find it absolutely joyous that Brady's ego cost Belicheat the one QB in the league he could have performed a "plug and play" with. Now? Who knows? Roll those dice, Billy!
                They should really have stood up to Brady. His time has past, they should have been able to see that.

Comment

• The debate about when was the first Super Bowl made me curious so .....

Looking at images of the tickets sold to fans shows it was the Fourth World Championship with GB vs KC, when the term Super Bowl first appeared with no numbering.

The first two game tickets said World Championship, AFL- NFL, AFL vs NFL respectively. Game three said Third World Championship, AFL-NFL.

It wasn't until game five that the term Super Bowl and the numbering were applied. Super Bowl V, AFC-NFC World Championship.

In July, 1966 Lamar Hunt wrote a letter to commisioner Pete Rozelle suggesting the name Super Bowl which he personally felt could be improved upon. The term was however embraced by the media and subsequent popular usage forced the league to adopt the term. One published source claims game three was the first officially titled Super Bowl. Plans for the merger were made in 1966 to be finalized by 1970 and the two leagues then referred to as conferences.
                  Last edited by 38yrsfan; 02-14-2020, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• NFLN is airing a Patrick Mahomes marathon all-day Monday.

Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by 38yrsfan View Post
                      The debate about when was the first Super Bowl made me curious so .....

Looking at images of the tickets sold to fans shows it was the Fourth World Championship with GB vs KC, when the term Super Bowl first appeared with no numbering.

The first two game tickets said World Championship, AFL- NFL, AFL vs NFL respectively. Game three said Third World Championship, AFL-NFL.

It wasn't until game five that the term Super Bowl and the numbering were applied. Super Bowl V, AFC-NFC World Championship.

In July, 1966 Lamar Hunt wrote a letter to commisioner Pete Rozelle suggesting the name Super Bowl which he personally felt could be improved upon. The term was however embraced by the media and subsequent popular usage forced the league to adopt the term. One published source claims game three was the first officially titled Super Bowl. Plans for the merger were made in 1966 to be finalized by 1970 and the two leagues then referred to as conferences.
                      GB and KC was the FIRST championship game. KC vs Minn was the FOURTH championship game, and I believe was the first called the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tges58 View Post
                        GB and KC was the FIRST championship game. KC vs Minn was the FOURTH championship game, and I believe was the first called the Super Bowl.
                        Agree, tried to edit the GB to Minn but time had expired for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
                          NFLN is airing a Patrick Mahomes marathon all-day Monday.

Enjoy!
                          Kiss of death.

Enjoy your one SB with Kermit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tges58 View Post
                            They first referred to the game as the Super Bowl during the first AFL-NFL championship broadcast. It was always a nickname. It was first put on the game program for the 3rd SB, but it just said SUPER BOWL without a number and Third World Championship Game at the bottom. The 4th SB had Super Bowl on the tickets and programs but without a number. The 5th SB was officially known as Super Bowl V.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post

Kiss of death.

Enjoy your one SB with Kermit!
                              Enjoy your none with Josh Allen lite. (Drew Lock)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Enjoy your none with Josh Allen lite. (Drew Lock)
                                Gary.......we gotta work on your $h!t talking skills.
                                L. O. L.

Comment

Working...
                                X