No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think we can accurately establish HCL's ceiling yet. We haven't seen him with a functioning offense or offensive coordinator, much less an entire off-season of #1 reps.

Comment

• Originally posted by kappys View Post

Technically the chiefs weren’t in the NFL when they won that superbowl
      Technically, it’s still known as Super Bowl 4. The fact that its name changed retroactively doesn’t change what it is.

Technically, Denver cheated to acquire two, if not all three, SBs. Technically, it feels great to have zero tainted trophies.

Feels good, man....

Comment

• Originally posted by kappys View Post

Technically the chiefs weren’t in the NFL when they won that superbowl
        And it wasn't called the SB. Lots of twisting of the truth by queef clowns here.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

And it wasn't called the SB. Lots of twisting of the truth by queef clowns here.
          Yes, it was. Moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

Yes, it was. Moron.
            No it wasn't. It came later, retroactively. Hey, you got those 4 words spelled correctly.
            Look at you, man!! A SB, and now you are almost completing whole sentences!!

Comment

No it wasn't. It came later, retroactively. Hey, you got those 4 words spelled correctly.
              Look at you, man!! A SB, and now you are almost completing whole sentences!!
              "AFL/NFL Championship" used ONCE. ONE time. SINGULAR.

Comment

"AFL/NFL Championship" used ONCE. ONE time. SINGULAR.
                You'll get through this, 7. Hang in there, man. You got one. So there's that.
                I like the capital letters your working with now. Your making progress.

Comment

You'll get through this, 7. Hang in there, man. You got one. So there's that.
                  I like the capital letters your working with now. Your making progress.
                  Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself? Wait, you root for Denver. Ask a stupid question...

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Technically, it’s still known as Super Bowl 4. The fact that its name changed retroactively doesn’t change what it is.

Technically, Denver cheated to acquire two, if not all three, SBs. Technically, it feels great to have zero tainted trophies.

Feels good, man....
                    Congratulations. You are the first person I will put on ignore. You are just a snippy dick who adds no value at all. Personally I think the mods should ban your troll ass. Why they don't is a testament to their patience.

Comment

Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself? Wait, you root for Denver. Ask a stupid question...
                      Well, Queef fans and stupid do go hand in hand.

Comment

Well, Queef fans and stupid do go hand in hand.
                        ^^^^...and get a stupid answer! (You are TOO easy, rube)

Comment

• Isn’t Lock the guy who always wanted to play for the Chiefs?

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
                            Isn’t Lock the guy who always wanted to play for the Chiefs?
                            My favorite take was that Lock would be bitter and want revenge on KC for not drafting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post

Congratulations. You are the first person I will put on ignore. You are just a snippy dick who adds no value at all. Personally I think the mods should ban your troll ass. Why they don't is a testament to their patience.
                              I’m honored.

To answer your question, they don’t ban me because this place is already a borderline ghost town. Between running yourselves off and, I assume, fairweather posting, activity has gotten pretty low.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
                                Isn’t Lock the guy who always wanted to play for the Chiefs?
                                Aren't they all these days? Poor Von is practically begging for league minimum just to get a seat on the fastest ship in the galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                                X