No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 SBs to 2. Whoop dee doo. Bet it feels really comforting.

Tick tock, tick tock...

Seriously, is it that difficult to use “your” and you’re” properly?

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post
      3 SBs to 2. Whoop dee doo. Bet it feels really comforting.

Tick tock, tick tock...

Seriously, is it that difficult to use “your” and you’re” properly?
      Inside language humor. I expect no one here to get it.

Anywho, Chiefs will attain SB win #4 long before Denver ever dreams of splitting a series with us. It just is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
        Broncos have found their QBOTF in HCL, have a bright offensive mind now in Shurmur, and are poised to have a dominant defense again under Fangio. Oh, and we also have a crapload of picks and cap space. Hope you guys enjoyed kicking us while we were down.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	charliemurphylaugh27u5t.gif
Views:	146
Size:	6.40 MB
ID:	2569417

Comment

• I think you guys did a good job getting Shurmur and Shula to help Lock. You guys have some good young playmakers too.

its hard to tel what Lock is though. He looked great against Houston, but Houston has one of the worst defenses in the league. The Chiefs scored 51 on those guys in 3 quarters. Could have probably scored 65 if we had to. We were the only good defense Lock faced.

I actually think Lock will be pretty good next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

Your and Idiot.
            So now you are Socolorado's "and Idiot" all of a sudden?
            I thought we had something special and you were my "And Idiot".

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

Are you seriously this ****ing stupid? Would someone like to clue "Chaz" here in on some NFL history that everyone NOT named "donkey idiot" has known for decades?
              Anyone at all?
              Technically the chiefs weren’t in the NFL when they won that superbowl

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
                I think you guys did a good job getting Shurmur and Shula to help Lock. You guys have some good young playmakers too.

its hard to tel what Lock is though. He looked great against Houston, but Houston has one of the worst defenses in the league. The Chiefs scored 51 on those guys in 3 quarters. Could have probably scored 65 if we had to. We were the only good defense Lock faced.

Wow, a post actually giving the Broncos some credit? Did someone hack into your account, Picus? 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
                  I think you guys did a good job getting Shurmur and Shula to help Lock. You guys have some good young playmakers too.

I think Lock will be good enough to firmly establish himself as the unquestionable starter. But I also think his ceiling is Andy Dalton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

I think Lock will be good enough to firmly establish himself as the unquestionable starter. But I also think his ceiling is Andy Dalton.
                    expand.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post

expand.
                      .....when I say Andy Dalton as a ceiling, I should have further stated, that I think Lock will have that kind of career....because some of the skill set is NOT the same. Lock has a stronger arm being the biggest difference....so I am not making a skills comparison. Dalton is a decent NFL QB. He doesn't have the strongest arm, and he isn't considered especially mobile. He's done allright when his supporting cast has been good. (like many decent QB) Lock is capable of being the QB of a 10-11 win NFL team, but his limitations will ultimately keep him in a tier somewhere beneath the top 10 NFL QB....and in rough years, you are looking at 6 win guy. You can argue that I'm wrong....and I may end up being wrong...but as a lifelong MU fan, I've seen this kid play A LOT. I don't say this about him because he's a Bronco. This has been my take of him as a PRO before the draft. Lots of energy, and charisma. He does have a strong arm. He can run (although there are times when his pocket presence is lacking) He can't consistantly hit outside the hashes. At his best on posts and seems. He isn't clutch. (as if there is some metric for this...but he's not) ....so when I say Andy Dalton...I mean literally, too good to bench, not good enough to get you to the end without a generational type D like the 2015 Broncos, 2000 Bucs , ETC.

I suspect by December, there will be threads around here discussing the QB's available in the 2021 draft to replace Lock.

Comment

.....when I say Andy Dalton as a ceiling, I should have further stated, that I think Lock will have that kind of career....because some of the skill set is NOT the same. Lock has a stronger arm being the biggest difference....so I am not making a skills comparison. Dalton is a decent NFL QB. He doesn't have the strongest arm, and he isn't considered especially mobile. He's done allright when his supporting cast has been good. (like many decent QB) Lock is capable of being the QB of a 10-11 win NFL team, but his limitations will ultimately keep him in a tier somewhere beneath the top 10 NFL QB....and in rough years, you are looking at 6 win guy. You can argue that I'm wrong....and I may end up being wrong...but as a lifelong MU fan, I've seen this kid play A LOT. I don't say this about him because he's a Bronco. This has been my take of him as a PRO before the draft. Lots of energy, and charisma. He does have a strong arm. He can run (although there are times when his pocket presence is lacking) He can't consistantly hit outside the hashes. At his best on posts and seems. He isn't clutch. (as if there is some metric for this...but he's not) ....so when I say Andy Dalton...I mean literally, too good to bench, not good enough to get you to the end without a generational type D like the 2015 Broncos, 2000 Bucs , ETC.

I suspect by December, there will be threads around here discussing the QB's available in the 2021 draft to replace Lock.
                        I think you could make the case for Stafford as his ceiling and we would buy the crap your selling. Dalton is very pedestrian in terms of athleticism. Not even close.

Comment

Rofl...

Comment

• I agree with Zero.

Lock reminds me of a Dalton/Cutler hybrid

Comment

• Cutler comparison is arm strength only.
                              Lock actually works hard.
                              Cutler was a move slow because I Don't give a fck kind of guy.

Dalton is not an athlete of the same level as Lock.
                              Dalton never had a canon arm.
                              if Lock is as good as Dalton mind wise but has a canon arm too, then he should be top of the league.
                              Dalton hasn't had a horrible career. But come-on with that comparison... It's not accurate, not even slightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                                Cutler comparison is arm strength only.
                                Lock actually works hard.
                                Cutler was a move slow because I Don't give a fck kind of guy.

Dalton is not an athlete of the same level as Lock.
                                Dalton never had a canon arm.
                                if Lock is as good as Dalton mind wise but has a canon arm too, then he should be top of the league.
                                Dalton hasn't had a horrible career. But come-on with that comparison... It's not accurate, not even slightly.
                                Pfffft....ROFLCOPTERINFINITY.

You are realllllllllllllllllllllllly reaching for something that isn't there. It's going to be quite entertaining to watch just how far down the justification rabbit hole Donkey is willing to go.

I'm thinking you'll dig your way to China before the next two seasons are out.

Comment

Working...
                                X