No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver’s first order of business is to split with KC. If Denver can do that with Lock then it’s game on for the next decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
      Denver’s first order of business is to split with KC. If Denver can do that with Lock then it’s game on for the next decade.
      Yeah, and I don't see why Mahomes or the Queefs winning the SB finally is some huge thing.
      This should raise all ships in this division. It won't, but if Elway is worth his salt, and he's done this before and won a SB, he knows he needs to do it again.

Comment

• Broncos have found their QBOTF in HCL, have a bright offensive mind now in Shurmur, and are poised to have a dominant defense again under Fangio. Oh, and we also have a crapload of picks and cap space. Hope you guys enjoyed kicking us while we were down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
          Broncos have found their QBOTF in HCL, have a bright offensive mind now in Shurmur, and are poised to have a dominant defense again under Fangio. Oh, and we also have a crapload of picks and cap space. Hope you guys enjoyed kicking us while we were down.
          I can't speak for the others, but I plan to continue enjoying kicking you whether you believe yourself up, down, or even sideways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

I can't speak for the others, but I plan to continue enjoying kicking you whether you believe yourself up, down, or even sideways.
            Why? Your team has sucked c0ck for 50 years and its our fault?
            I would go blame those clown owners who finally won the trophy named after them. FFS, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Why? Your team has sucked c0ck for 50 years and its our fault?
              I would go blame those clown owners who finally won the trophy named after them. FFS, man.
              And what should I blame them for exactly? Drafting the greatest player in the NFL? Setting the stage for two decades of complete dominance? Beating donkey silly 9 times in a row while rendering them inconsequential in every way, shape, and form?

Have you been drinking with your GM today?

Comment

And what should I blame them for exactly? Drafting the greatest player in the NFL? Setting the stage for two decades of complete dominance? Beating donkey silly 9 times in a row while rendering them inconsequential in every way, shape, and form?

Greatest? I'm guessing you meant best.

Comment

The Queefs just finally won the Lamar Hunt trophy. L. O L.
                  At this rate you won't win anything again for 50 years.
                  The greatest player in the NFL? Hell, Von Miller has as many rings as Kermit.
                  Youve finally won one freakin SB. Yeah, I would blame your assclown owners for 50 years of misery. I would still be pissed for all the Grbacs and Smiths that made you miserable.
                  I sure as hell wouldn't blame us. That's just weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

Greatest? I'm guessing you meant best.
                    Bestest.

Comment

The Queefs just finally won the Lamar Hunt trophy. L. O L.
                      At this rate you won't win anything again for 50 years.
                      The greatest player in the NFL? Hell, Von Miller has as many rings as Kermit.
                      Youve finally won one freakin SB. Yeah, I would blame your assclown owners for 50 years of misery. I would still be pissed for all the Grbacs and Smiths that made you miserable.
                      I sure as hell wouldn't blame us. That's just weird.
                      That's TWO Super Bowls with numbers 3 and 4+ well on the way. Who's going to stop us? You?

Comment

That's TWO Super Bowls with numbers 3 and 4+ well on the way. Who's going to stop us? You?
                        KC just won the 1st Queefs SB. WTF are you on meth? KC also just won your 1st Lamar Hunt trophy. Us? You got a mouse in your pocket? L. O. L.

Comment

KC just won the 1st Queefs SB. WTF are you on meth? KC also just won your 1st Lamar Hunt trophy. Us? You got a mouse in your pocket? L. O. L.
                          Are you seriously this ****ing stupid? Would someone like to clue "Chaz" here in on some NFL history that everyone NOT named "donkey idiot" has known for decades?
                          Anyone at all?

Comment

Are you seriously this ****ing stupid? Would someone like to clue "Chaz" here in on some NFL history that everyone NOT named "donkey idiot" has known for decades?
                            Anyone at all?
                            Cmon, you can do better than this. Your team finally wins its 1st SB and your getting all butthurt already. Your team has no NFL history until just a few days ago.

Comment

Cmon, you can do better than this. Your team finally wins its 1st SB and your getting all butthurt already. Your team has no NFL history until just a few days ago.
                              Your and Idiot.

Comment

Your and Idiot.
                                You can't spell, idiot.
                                L. O. L.

Comment

Working...
                                X