No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was a little surprised to see Mahomes named the MVP with the 2 INTs and near third turnover with the fumble. I guess he made enough plays in the 4th quarter to help them win, so good for him, but he definitely wasn’t having a great game up until that point. Reminded me a little of when Kobe was named NBA Finals MVP after going 6-24 in Game 7, ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post

Very True, after watching the superbowl, im actually feeling a little better as a broncos fan going forward. Mahomes is not as good as I had originally thought. I would not be shocked if they dont ever make it back to the big game like Aaron Rodgers hasnt.
      He is not as good? Funny...

He is better than what I thought.

Certain Broncos fans ought to look up blue pill versus red pill theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
        I was a little surprised to see Mahomes named the MVP with the 2 INTs and near third turnover with the fumble. I guess he made enough plays in the 4th quarter to help them win, so good for him, but he definitely wasn’t having a great game up until that point. Reminded me a little of when Kobe was named NBA Finals MVP after going 6-24 in Game 7, ha.
        3-23 zero assists, is the player kobe I remember.
        I guess he was a pretty good dude off the court and after he retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
          I was a little surprised to see Mahomes named the MVP with the 2 INTs and near third turnover with the fumble. I guess he made enough plays in the 4th quarter to help them win, so good for him, but he definitely wasn’t having a great game up until that point. Reminded me a little of when Kobe was named NBA Finals MVP after going 6-24 in Game 7, ha.
          You do realize the 49ers defense weren't slap dicks right?

Holy ****.

Comment

• Denver, we have a problem. Super Bowl MVP Patrick Mahomes is face that will haunt Broncos’ nightmares for next decade.

Denver, we have a problem. His name is Patrick Mahomes, the face of the NFL’s future. This young Chiefs quarterback is the biggest thing to hit Kansas City since Arthur Bryant, or at least Len Dawson.

Mahomes is not only the NFL’s new above-the-marquee star, he’s the face destined to haunt the Broncos’ nightmares for the next decade.

Denver, we have a problem. What on earth can the Broncos do to about Mahomes? You mean other than dream about Tennessee running back Derrick Henry joining the orange and blue as a free agent? Not much, unless you consider begging for mercy a viable option.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/0...hiefs-broncos/

Comment

• You guys can "feel better" going forward all you want. Not only do I feel ****ing GREAT going forward, but Denver is barely an afterthought when you put everything on the scales and weigh it out.

****, we're gonna' have to look up that list of minerals, gems, and what-nots that get assigned to various anniversary years of a marriage, and start manufacturing commemorative BROOMS out of those substances to present to John Elway every year as a parting gift when the annual sweeping is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

You do realize the 49ers defense weren't slap dicks right?

Holy ****.
                I dunno, i saw russell wilson and drew brees do a lot better against the niners defense and they have a lot less weapons than the Chiefs. The seahawks were pulling retired running backs off the couch to play.

Comment

I dunno, i saw russell wilson and drew brees do a lot better against the niners defense and they have a lot less weapons than the Chiefs. The seahawks were pulling retired running backs off the couch to play.
                  They were definitely not as good as advertised. They are weak at CB and cant play man especially against KC.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

They were definitely not as good as advertised. They are weak at CB and cant play man especially against KC.
                    Getting gassed in 4th Q due to O going 3 and out didn't help them either. Sherman on Hill was laughable.

Never seen a team deserve to lose a SB more than the 49ers did the other day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

Getting gassed in 4th Q due to O going 3 and out didn't help them either. Sherman on Hill was laughable.

Never seen a team deserve to lose a SB more than the 49ers did the other day.
                      I brought it up 2 weeks ago that Sherman would be a liability and people used stupid stats and other garbage to say how great he is without taking into account to who he would have to cover. He should have been man on Kelce and that is the only guy in man spots. Even the 44 yard play Ward ****ed up worried that Sherman was going to get torched deep and was turned towards him.

Comment

When that defense was banged up.They're different when healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

When that defense was banged up.They're different when healthy.
                          Right, but the seahhawks were also banged up on offense, so that is a wash.

Comment

Very True, after watching the superbowl, im actually feeling a little better as a broncos fan going forward. Mahomes is not as good as I had originally thought. I would not be shocked if they dont ever make it back to the big game like Aaron Rodgers hasnt.
                            LMAO! Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

While you may not be impressed he is the best player in the league.
                              Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 02-09-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

wtf else do you need to see? he's already 5-0 vs the Broncos

Comment

Working...
                                X