KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
    Mahomes will start Sunday vs the Titans. Says he wouldn’t have missed any games if it were the playoffs.

KC has played one of the hardest 9 games in the NFL to start the year.

the defense has played against 7 top 10 offenses in 9 games and are 11th best Dvoa.

the last 7 games are a much easier slate.

KC will be the 1 seed
    Where do you have the Pat's losses? They definitely have a harder schedule down the stretch. KC has to beat them and run the table.
    Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 11-09-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Where do you have the Pat's losses?
      NE has got @philly,Dallas,@houston & KC the next 4 games. I can see NE losing more than one of those games. They likely lose to philly & KC. NE offense will not be able to keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

NE has got @philly,Dallas,@houston & KC the next 4 games. I can see NE losing more than one of those games. They likely lose to philly & KC. NE offense will not be able to keep up.
        Offense to keep up with Philly? They are not that great offensively and their D sucks vs the pass. JC they lost to the Falcons and Lions.

Comment

Offense to keep up with Philly? They are not that great offensively and their D sucks vs the pass. JC they lost to the Falcons and Lions.
          It isn’t as if NEs 15th ranked offense is any better. Philly has NE number. Either way NE is going to lose at least 2 of those games.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

It isn’t as if NEs 15th ranked offense is any better. Philly has NE number. Either way NE is going to lose at least 2 of those games.
            That is really grasping for straws saying Philly has NE number. Why no mention of Pats D vs the Eagles? I bet Pats off a bye under BB are pretty good regardless of home or away. I am just guessing too without looking it up.

Comment

That is really grasping for straws saying Philly has NE number. Why no mention of Pats D vs the Eagles? I bet Pats off a bye under BB are pretty good regardless of home or away. I am just guessing too without looking it up.
              Cause that pats defense hasn’t played nobody, when they finally did play a good team they got their asses handed to them.

Comment

• No team has the Patriots number except for the Broncos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                  No team has the Patriots number except for the Broncos.
                  Philly has Pats number except they have only played 4 times since Andy Ried's awesome 2 min drill. 2-2 each with a SB win. Hard to say they have their number. Denver has had Pats number in the past but I highly doubt it now if they were to play.

Comment

Mahomes will start Sunday vs the Titans. Says he wouldn’t have missed any games if it were the playoffs.

the defense has played against 7 top 10 offenses in 9 games and are 11th best Dvoa.

KC will be the 1 seed
                    Is this still the hill you want to die on? Still convinced Reid can win when it matters? Complete classic Andy game there. Belicheck chuckling at home calling him a stupid ****.

Comment

KC will be the 1 seed
                      BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Comment

• Titans are a top ten offense HAHAHAHAH

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
                          Titans are a top ten offense HAHAHAHAH
                          Tannawho?!?!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	3.93 MB ID:	2519918Click image for larger version  Name:	GoodfellasLaughing.gif Views:	0 Size:	4.29 MB ID:	2519919
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	CharlieMurphyLaugh2.gif
Views:	151
Size:	4.33 MB
ID:	2519921

Comment

• I wouldn't even mind if the Faid beat them out of the playoffs. Karma is a b*tch and the Chorfs deserve a lot of karma. Up close and personal. Chief Mustard and red, and his lovely wife Buffalo Hump, deserve no less than absolute humiliation.

The vitrol comes from the trolling they do here. fuct them.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	143
Size:	4.60 MB
ID:	2519980

Comment

Working...
                                X