No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MaHomeboi looked good last year. I bet he gets off to a magical start this year. What will be interesting is when teams have tape on him will he be the real deal? Jury is still out but I think he will come through. With all that said it doesn’t guarantee a SB Championship which is the goal. So MaHomeboi could be the greatest thing since sliced bread but if he doesn’t produce the ultimate goal then you have to ask yourself - does any of this really matter?

Comment

Just what this board needed, another retard.....

Comment

Ah what it felt like to have hope for the QB position and troll other fans about it. The good ol days.

How the heck do we troll for Keenum?

Comment

I feel like I missed Mahomes starting in a Pro bowl or something.

Comment

This is like when your little brother gets his first pubic hair and starts flexing on your dad.

Comment

0-6 at home in the playoffs since 1994
              When was the last SuperBowl

Oh and this last year:

https://youtu.be/4NOVY_ZGdJs

Some have called the Chiefs the Browns of the playoffs. I get it, in a land where your women and men miss their teeth, mullets are the norm, and the camero is king you have to grasp onto to stupidity in mere hopes of finding something positive.
              Last edited by theAPAOps5; 05-06-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                You will remember this offseason and draft as the point at wich you could have maintained the great culture of winning and success, and became the Denver Dolphins, Titans, Lions.
                At least the Dolphins and Titans have won the Lamar Hunt Trophy. Imagine if we became the Denver Chiefs!

Comment

For years we had to watch John Elway break our hearts. We may have had some great teams over the years, but never the better QB. You got Manning and it continued on for a while longer.

That's over now. Going to be fun watching this next decade plus as your team is led by marginally ok veterans who aren't difference makers while the Chiefs are contenders every year for the next 15 seasons.

You're going to love going 10-6 or so and losing in the playoffs every year, then not being in position when the major QB prospect here and there is available at the top of the draft. You've already gotten a taste of it with Lynch. And you'll all love Keenum until he can't carry the team when it matters.

We FINALY have the the generational talent at QB we've been missing all these years.

Your turn to suffer Denver. (and in the back of your mind, you know I'm right)
                  Tha annual **** talking from the team that is a joke of the nfl to a team with 3 titles and 8 super bowl appearances.

Comment

Saturday night in Chief fan land must be a real hoot.

Comment

For years we had to watch John Elway break our hearts. We may have had some great teams over the years, but never the better QB. You got Manning and it continued on for a while longer.

That's over now. Going to be fun watching this next decade plus as your team is led by marginally ok veterans who aren't difference makers while the Chiefs are contenders every year for the next 15 seasons.

You're going to love going 10-6 or so and losing in the playoffs every year, then not being in position when the major QB prospect here and there is available at the top of the draft. You've already gotten a taste of it with Lynch. And you'll all love Keenum until he can't carry the team when it matters.

We FINALY have the the generational talent at QB we've been missing all these years.

Your turn to suffer Denver. (and in the back of your mind, you know I'm right)
                      Don’t you think you should wait for at least, maybe, half a season to be played before you make such a claim?

Comment

Mahomes hasn’t done jack**** yet.

Comment

I cannot wait for Miller/Chubb/Wolfe/Harris to rag doll that little SOB. Who’s the backup?

Comment

Mahomes hasnt done jack **** to this point.

Comment

You might want to hold off on these sorts of posts until your new super-awesome-amazing QB has like.. one winning season under his belt. Otherwise you are simply giving us fun ammunition to re-post for years to come. =)

Comment

Denver tanked the mahomes game and I was still nervous that they were going to pull it out. We had most starters sitting by the end. So mahombre won the 5th preseason game congratulations.

Personally I was thinking of the Chiefs the other day and could easily see them as 4th in the afcw. Lac looks to be the best assuming they don’t find ways to lose again.

Comment

Working...
                                X