No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC sure looks like they can beat anyone, on any field at anytime, including women and children. Mostly women and children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
      KC sure looks like they can beat anyone, on any field at anytime, including women and children. Mostly women and children.
      Show me the charges, asshat. Oh wait; you can't. Because it DIDN'T HAPPEN.

At least try to keep up with the WHOLE story instead of peddling your weak-assed smack.

Idiot Dorko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

Show me the charges, asshat. Oh wait; you can't. Because it DIDN'T HAPPEN.

At least try to keep up with the WHOLE story instead of peddling your weak-assed smack.

Idiot Dorko.
        I agree. No charges. No crime. I don’t get what the big deal is. I would love to reassure him - to be able to look him in the eye, and tell him that nobody is terrified of him.

And my dream would be to hear him say those nine magical words, “You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch.”

Sweet, misunderstood Tyreek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Mahomes is currently on pace for:

6,568 yds & 56 TD’s

After 2 games...leads NFL in yards, TD's. ....he's really slumping.... Two ROAD games. Went off against Jacksonville in their building....Jax went to Houston the next week and shut down Watson.

....did you happen to see the 3rd and 10 play where Mahomes gets a little pressure in the pocket, and running to his right...like a shortstop running toward third to snag a ground ball, and leaves his feet, throws completely accross his body, and throws a 25 yard STRIKE.....you should check it out...it's pretty good.

Mahomes is getting good. I see he has as many playoff wins as Tim Tebow now.

Hes getting there.

Comment

• Mahomes is going to break 6000 yards this year. No line, no Tyreek, no workhorse back. No problem.

Comment

• The original point of this thread was not just to talk about Mahomes, but also to point out that Denver is in full on 90’s Chiefs retread QB mode. You are doing it so well that I can’t help but think Carl Petersen is a paid consultant for the Broncos.

Comment

• Zero...
                For us one of Fromm, Tua, or Herbert lie beyond the year we have left of this dark and horrible valley that you've known your whole life. We only slum in your neighborhood for so long then we become good again. You lot are worse than us if Mahomes goes down. So be happy we ain't rushing our edge rushers at him this year.

Comment

Zero...
                  For us one of Fromm, Tua, or Herbert lie beyond the year we have left of this dark and horrible valley that you've known your whole life. We only slum in your neighborhood for so long then we become good again. You lot are worse than us if Mahomes goes down. So be happy we ain't rushing our edge rushers at him this year.
                  Wow! So you STILL have confidence in Elway picking yet another qb to lead you into the future?? After Oz, and Semen, and Lynch, and Keenum, and $wag, and Flacco, and Lockweiler?? You’re still looking forward to seeing who he drafts, even though he has shown time and again not only can he not pick a qb, he also can’t develop one. The hires he makes don’t scream develop a young qb to me, do they to you? If you think this is the last year you have in the dark and that your GM is gonna draft a qb that will turn everything around you prob should look at the rest of the draft picks he’s made. Because the cupboard is looking bare, and Elway hasn’t proven anything outside he can get players to come play with a HOF qb for a ring. Believe me, I’m looking as forward to Elways draft this year as you are if not more, likely for different reasons though.

Btw, want to know which (if any) of the QBs he drafts next draft?? Spoiler alert, the tallest one. But he’s probably gonna stick with his guns and try to polish Lockweiler up because we all know he doesn’t wanna draft another bust qb.

Also if you think we’re worse off than you if Mahomes goes down you’re living in dream land Old coyote. We have elite players in positions you wish you did. I’m sure Sanders and Sutton and Fant are surely every bit as good as Watkins, Hill, Kelce.

Comment

Mahomes is going to break 6000 yards this year. No line, no Tyreek, no workhorse back. No problem.
                    Not saying he can't do it, but right now he's only slightly ahead of 2013 PFM's pace in yards, and behind him in TDs:

2013 PFM through 3 games: 1,143 yards, 12 TDs

2019 Mahomes through 3 games: 1,195 yards, 10 TDs

Manning was on pace for 6,096 yards and 64 TDs through three games, but ultimately finished with 5,477 yards and 55 TDs. (And Manning did it back when you were still allowed to touch the QB, but I digress.) I will say that Mahomes hasn't thrown an INT yet this year, so that's encouraging for his outlook this year - perhaps he's cleaned that up a little. That was his bugaboo last year.

Comment

KC sure looks like they can beat anyone, on any field at anytime, including women and children. Mostly women and children.
                      I just hope they dont murder their GF before blowing head off at narrowhead

Comment

Zero...
                        I love how you guys actually believe it's your destiny to be good in football, and that you're entitled to bounce back and become "great" again.

You've been good in the years in which you had 1 of your 2 HOF QBs. End of story. Hope you find another top 10 QB of all time soon. I hear they grow on trees!

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

I love how you guys actually believe it's your destiny to be good in football, and that you're entitled to bounce back and become "great" again.

You've been good in the years in which you had 1 of your 2 HOF QBs. End of story. Hope you find another top 10 QB of all time soon. I hear they grow on trees!
                          We get our good QBs from the Colts. Next step will be getting a rejuvenated Andrew Luck after taking a year off. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Not saying he can't do it, but right now he's only slightly ahead of 2013 PFM's pace in yards, and behind him in TDs:

2013 PFM through 3 games: 1,143 yards, 12 TDs

2019 Mahomes through 3 games: 1,195 yards, 10 TDs

Manning was on pace for 6,096 yards and 64 TDs through three games, but ultimately finished with 5,477 yards and 55 TDs. (And Manning did it back when you were still allowed to touch the QB, but I digress.) I will say that Mahomes hasn't thrown an INT yet this year, so that's encouraging for his outlook this year - perhaps he's cleaned that up a little. That was his bugaboo last year.
                            It's an interesting comparison. The 2013 Broncos did start out with 2 out of their first 3 at home, all against teams that would not finish above .500....so that helps. KC 2/3 on road...Jax might make a playoff push...their D, as it turns out is very good. Oakland sucks, and the Ravens have a very good D and will almost certainly be a playoff team. Denver had a somewhat favorable schedule (I wouldn't at all say it was weak, but there were some cupcakes sprinkeled in there) KC has a similar setup...including this upcoming game in Detroit, where KC should curb stomp the Lions (who are undefeated fwiw) We'll see. I'd be compltely and utterly happy with whatever his stat line is if it includes a SB win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

We get our good QBs from the Colts. Next step will be getting a rejuvenated Andrew Luck after taking a year off. ;-)
                              True, but to be fair to Elway, if you watched that 30 for 30 Elway to Marino, Elway knew something fishy was up with the Baltimore Colts franchise which is why he didnt want to play for them. And shortly after they moved in the middle of the night to Indianapolis, so looking back, that was extremely smart by Elway.

And with Manning, it was the Colts fault they released Manning, they are the ones that could have had him as he actually wanted to go back to Indy. Just Indy didnt want Manning, so Manning went on his tour to pick a team. And Elway said he wanted to make Manning the best QB of all time, so Manning said ok, ill sign with Denver.

Comment

It's an interesting comparison. The 2013 Broncos did start out with 2 out of their first 3 at home, all against teams that would not finish above .500....so that helps. KC 2/3 on road...Jax might make a playoff push...their D, as it turns out is very good. Oakland sucks, and the Ravens have a very good D and will almost certainly be a playoff team. Denver had a somewhat favorable schedule (I wouldn't at all say it was weak, but there were some cupcakes sprinkeled in there) KC has a similar setup...including this upcoming game in Detroit, where KC should curb stomp the Lions (who are undefeated fwiw) We'll see. I'd be compltely and utterly happy with whatever his stat line is if it includes a SB win.
                                As a football fan, I'll admit it's very entertaining to watch. (However, as a Broncos fan, I hope he dies of gonnorhea and rots in hell. Only kidding, lol. ;-D Part of his obstacles to breaking Manning's records may be that the Chiefs are just too damn good. They won't need to do much to beat the Lions - could turn out to be more of a Shady/Darrell Williams game than Mahomes, particularly in the 2nd half. There will probably be several games like that on the schedule, where 350+ passing yards simply aren't needed. Then in Week 17, will there be anything to play for? Good chance he sits out, IMO. Mahomes also has to stay healthy throughout the season. It's too bad that Nick Foles got injured so quickly - I think that could have turned out to be a much better game.

Comment

Working...
                                X