KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

I have admitted to doing so on this page...I am PROUD of it. I don't get why I am supposed to feel bad about coming here to prognosticate and brag, unless I was wrong about something I've said...that is shame worthy.....anyhow, you didn't have to read it over there. I AM A TROLL. ....but I do engage in normal non troll football disucssion as well.
    Well, you were wrong about KC racking up multiple Super Bowl titles beginning with last year. Does that count? ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by HAT View Post

Let's hope so. He's also going to owe me 500 when Denver finishes with 8 wins or better. (10-11).

Even better than the money though will be when KC takes their rightful place in the AFCW. 3rd.
      Ugh I think you are going to lose that bet unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Ugh I think you are going to lose that bet unfortunately.
        Honesty is the best policy. This is a good fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Well, you were wrong about KC racking up multiple Super Bowl titles beginning with last year. Does that count? ;-)
          Yes, I talked it up and we lost. And you all certainly hold it over my head. So, even as things still look good for us, and bad for you, I still have to listen to a bunch of crap about not even winning a Lamar Hunt trophy and pictures of the Bronco trophy case etc 🤮

Comment

Yes, I talked it up and we lost. And you all certainly hold it over my head. So, even as things still look good for us, and bad for you, I still have to listen to a bunch of crap about not even winning a Lamar Hunt trophy and pictures of the Bronco trophy case etc 🤮
            You're welcome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	64657777.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	2485222

Comment

Meh. Only for a few more months.

Comment

• Player A: 20.77 fantasy PPG, 298.0 passing yards, 3.2 TD/INT
                Player B: 20.73 fantasy PPG, 260.3 passing yards, 2.9 TD/INT

(Player A is the per-game averages of Patrick Mahomes' WORST eight games last season. Player B is Deshaun Watson last season.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

Meh. Only for a few more months.
                  Until we get to witness the Queefs choking on a giant playoff dong yet again.

Comment

Player A: 20.77 fantasy PPG, 298.0 passing yards, 3.2 TD/INT
                    Player B: 20.73 fantasy PPG, 260.3 passing yards, 2.9 TD/INT

(Player A is the per-game averages of Patrick Mahomes' WORST eight games last season. Player B is Deshaun Watson last season.)
                    Watson had a sophomore slump. Get ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Watson had a sophomore slump. Get ready.
                      Mahomes is currently on pace for:

6,568 yds & 56 TD’s

After 2 games...leads NFL in yards, TD's. ....he's really slumping.... Two ROAD games. Went off against Jacksonville in their building....Jax went to Houston the next week and shut down Watson.

....did you happen to see the 3rd and 10 play where Mahomes gets a little pressure in the pocket, and running to his right...like a shortstop running toward third to snag a ground ball, and leaves his feet, throws completely accross his body, and throws a 25 yard STRIKE.....you should check it out...it's pretty good.

Comment

6,568 yds & 56 TD’s

After 2 games...leads NFL in yards, TD's. ....he's really slumping.... Two ROAD games. Went off against Jacksonville in their building....Jax went to Houston the next week and shut down Watson.

....did you happen to see the 3rd and 10 play where Mahomes gets a little pressure in the pocket, and running to his right...like a shortstop running toward third to snag a ground ball, and leaves his feet, throws completely accross his body, and throws a 25 yard STRIKE.....you should check it out...it's pretty good.
                        BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Stupid Dorkos...

Comment

6,568 yds & 56 TD’s

What was Mannings pace in 2013 after 2 games?

Comment

Manning was on pace for 6152 yds & 72 TD's (lower cmp%, lower QBR).

How nice it is for KC to have a 23 year old QB putting up numbers equaled only by a first ballot Hall of Famer's best year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingame View Post

Manning was on pace for 6152 yds & 72 TD's (lower cmp%, lower QBR).

How nice it is for KC to have a 23 year old QB putting up numbers equaled only by a first ballot Hall of Famer's best year?
                              And wouldn't you know it, out here in New Mexico the Bronco gear is headed to the trash bin while all sorts of Chiefs fans have just magically appeared!

Comment

the "pace" was better....but the point of my post is to wholly demonstrate that there in fact is no regression.....at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X