X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a chiefs fan.... lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post
      I'd like to save us both some time. when your team is still irrelevant 8 to 10 years from now, will you still be making these same comments?
      There's nothing more succinct and to-the-point than a hypothetical question about the future.

You are bad at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

I have watched Chiefs teams do what you are now doing....signing above average journeyman QB's to come in and be a guy who you know will execute the offense and put up some decent numbers...you won't ever be able to rely on the guy to make a play when it counts in the playoffs, and you'll rely on the defense and the others on the roster to elevate your QB...instead of what you've had in the past in Denver...wich is a QB who could elevate the guys around him. You are done. And while Bradley Chubb may well become a great player to pair with Von Miller...you insured your mediocre future by passing on potential franchise QBs.
        This was from PAGE 1 of this thread......That mediocre future arrived very quickly last year and continues far into the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
          Being a chiefs fan.... lol.
          Being a Chiefs fan please tell us how many times they've been to the Super Bowl and the last time they won it. Go ahead.....tell us....

Comment

This was from PAGE 1 of this thread......That mediocre future arrived very quickly last year and continues far into the foreseeable future.
            The Queefs choking on d!ck every year.
            Now that's something we all know will continue into the foreseeable future.

Comment

• I knew Gary would bump this thread after tonights meaningful game.

Comment

• lol

drew lock looked like total **** tonight, guys

good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
                  lol

good luck
                  Peyton looked like total $h!t................
                  And Denver won a Super Bowl.
                  Enjoy Bobo.

Comment

Tony Gonzalez hates KC, wonder why?

Comment

You only have to save $100 per month to pay me in January.... Relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                        I knew Gary would bump this thread after tonights meaningful game.
                        I bumped it a couple days ago. I share your opinion that it’s too early to make a real judgement on Lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAT View Post

You only have to save $100 per month to pay me in January.... Relax.
                          😂

Comment

I bumped it a couple days ago. I share your opinion that it’s too early to make a real judgement on Lock.
                            Your parents should have given you more attention at home.

Comment

• Don’t feed the trolls guys. Lock will have a good game sometime this preseason, and these assholes from KC will disappear. Discuss amongst other Broncos fans, but please don’t reply to ZeroLombardis, as I have him on ignore, and I would suggest you do too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
                                lol

good luck
                                Bobo the AssClown predictions are always wrong so Lock is going to the HOF

Comment

Working...
                                X