KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I sometimes feel bad for chiefs fans. They were a stupid offsides from being in the Superbowl, and I honestly think they would have beat the Rams . But then I remember, I hate the Chiefs, so I don't feel bad any longer. Last year was their big chance to erase many many years of fail, and they blew it.
    Last year was their one year to get it done and they are still washing Brady's jizz out of their hair.
    Queefs window is closed.

Comment

• It’s cute how the Chiefs fans think that all they need is a QB...

Comment

• Flacco is an excellent fit for Denver. Much like everything else donkey related, his victories are all in the past.
        I figure that you will be calling for his head about mid-season, and then you can throw Crock out there to the wolves so that we may instruct him in the ways of Arrowhead dominance. Good to let the youngster know where he stands for the next 4 to 5 years ( the length of his career in Denver ).

Four to five years? Okay, I'm being generous now. Good on me!

Comment

• Yawn

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post
            Flacco is an excellent fit for Denver. Much like everything else donkey related, his victories are all in the past.
            I figure that you will be calling for his head about mid-season, and then you can throw Crock out there to the wolves so that we may instruct him in the ways of Arrowhead dominance. Good to let the youngster know where he stands for the next 4 to 5 years ( the length of his career in Denver ).

Four to five years? Okay, I'm being generous now. Good on me!
            MEMORABLE VICTORIES FROM THE PAST
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DxaJK4BUwAIgoKt.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	2460373

Comment

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              I sometimes feel bad for chiefs fans. They were a stupid offsides from being in the Superbowl, and I honestly think they would have beat the Rams . But then I remember, I hate the Chiefs, so I don't feel bad any longer. Last year was their big chance to erase many many years of fail, and they blew it.
              Same, i think winner of that game wins the SB, it did.

I was rooting for KC that game, now i see why so many on here hate KC fans, they're a different bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

The Chiefs won a mere 10 playoff games in their whole history due in very large part to our history being full of QB's just like Flacco. We aren't doing that now. Len Dawson won quite a few playoff games...but after he won the super bowl...he didn't win anymore.....but it could be said the 73, ,74, 75, 76 Chiefs were led by a super bowl winning QB....

You're probalby right to be boasting about Flaccos successes from ....years ago... because...he is after all just entering his prime.
                Not a Flacco boast, a KC reality.

The Ravens have 15 Playoff victories and 2 Championships, and they've only existed since 1996. Their QB's were Joe Flacco and Trent Dilfer.
                The Texans have only existed since 2002 and have one more playoff victory than KC during that time. Their QB's were Matt Schaub and Brock Oswieler.
                Rich Gannon has more playoff wins since 2000 than every KC QB combined during that time.
                Nick Foles has 4 playoff wins in the last 2 seasons....KC has 4 Playoff wins in the last 25.
                Mark Brunell has as any playoff victories as Len Dawson.

You see what we are getting at. It's not the QB, it's the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

The Ravens have 15 Playoff victories and 2 Championships, and they've only existed since 1996. Their QB's were Joe Flacco and Trent Dilfer.
                  The Texans have only existed since 2002 and have one more playoff victory than KC during that time. Their QB's were Matt Schaub and Brock Oswieler.
                  Rich Gannon has more playoff wins since 2000 than every KC QB combined during that time.
                  Nick Foles has 4 playoff wins in the last 2 seasons....KC has 4 Playoff wins in the last 25.

Savage.

2kBack wins. Finish him!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

and/or your coach is a loser come playoff time. Reid comes up small in the biggest games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

The Chiefs won a mere 10 playoff games in their whole history due in very large part to our history being full of QB's just like Flacco.
                      KC has had QBs with playoff success like Flacco?

You’re right. KC has had many QBs with playoff success. Gannon had success in Oakland. Grbac won in the postseason with the Ravens. Bono won playoff games for the 49ers. Dave Krieg, Nick Foles, etc., etc. They just couldn’t win in KC.

Comment

Much like everything else donkey related, his victories are all in the past.
                        Denver has more Super Bowl victories in the time since you began trolling this board than the Chiefs have in the time since you were born.

You guys can't even come correct with the type of smack to talk. We could brag about Super Bowl losses in contrast to what you've got to offer along those lines.

Comment

• I'd like to save us both some time. when your team is still irrelevant 8 to 10 years from now, will you still be making these same comments?

Comment

I'd like to save us both some time. when your team is still irrelevant 8 to 10 years from now, will you still be making these same comments?
                            I'm going to laugh ever so hard if Denver actually wins another title in the next decade. But hey, you have Mahommes. So...good luck, buddy.

Comment

I'd like to save us both some time. when your team is still irrelevant 8 to 10 years from now, will you still be making these same comments?
                              When the Chefs still have zero Lamar Hunt trophies 8 to 10 years from now, will you still be making these same comments?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

When the Chefs still have zero Lamar Hunt trophies 8 to 10 years from now, will you still be making these same comments?
                                Of course he will. Chief fans are incapable of learning.

Comment

Working...
                                X