KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
    Chief fans got real quiet this afternoon.
    Why, what happened this afternoon? Anything happen? Has their defense continued to crumble? I saw Orakpo was signed, if am not mistaken.

Comment

• Interesting stat. Pat Mahomes threw for exactly 50 TD in 2018. Joe Flacco also has thrown for exactly 50 TD....combined.....over the last 3 seasons...

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

Why, what happened this afternoon? Anything happen? Has their defense continued to crumble? I saw Orakpo was signed, if am not mistaken.
        A whole lot of nothing, son See you on the field boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
          Interesting stat. Pat Mahomes threw for exactly 50 TD in 2018. Joe Flacco also has thrown for exactly 50 TD....combined.....over the last 3 seasons...
          11 times, a QB has passed for 5,000 yards or more. Not once did they win the SB the year they did that.

What, does that say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

11 times, a QB has passed for 5,000 yards or more. Not once did they win the SB the year they did that.

What, does that say?
            That you’re both the kings of the dumbest irrelevant facts?

Comment

Interesting stat. Pat Mahomes threw for exactly 50 TD in 2018. Joe Flacco also has thrown for exactly 50 TD....combined.....over the last 3 seasons...
              Slightly more interesting: Joe Flacco has exactly 10 Playoff wins as a starter. The Kansas City Chiefs have exactly 10 Playoff wins as an NFL Franchise...over the last 59 Seasons.

Comment

Interesting stat: Pat Mahomo threw for more INTs last year than Andy Dalton, Blake Bortles, Ryan Tannehill, and Derek Carr. Put another way, he threw more INTs than Mark Sanchez, Nathan Peterman, Joe Montana, and Steve DeBerg combined!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

A whole lot of nothing, son See you on the field boy.

This post is condescending AND stupid.

You are a chiefs fan though, so its expected. And unless you actually play for the dumpster fire known as the KC Chiefs, you won't see **** on the field. Son.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Slightly more interesting: Joe Flacco has exactly 10 Playoff wins as a starter. The Kansas City Chiefs have exactly 10 Playoff wins as an NFL Franchise...over the last 59 Seasons.
                    I love this stat. Shut my KC living family right up when giving me grief about Flacco. Seems to have done the same with the resident Chief fans on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post

I love this stat. Shut my KC living family right up when giving me grief about Flacco. Seems to have done the same with the resident Chief fans on this board.
                      The Chiefs won a mere 10 playoff games in their whole history due in very large part to our history being full of QB's just like Flacco. We aren't doing that now. Len Dawson won quite a few playoff games...but after he won the super bowl...he didn't win anymore.....but it could be said the 73, ,74, 75, 76 Chiefs were led by a super bowl winning QB....

You're probalby right to be boasting about Flaccos successes from ....years ago... because...he is after all just entering his prime.

Comment

• Here's a prime example of Queef revisionist SB victory fantasies.
                        Poor Gary. Still living in the Stone Age. L O L

Comment

The Chiefs won a mere 10 playoff games in their whole history due in very large part to our history being full of QB's just like Flacco. We aren't doing that now. Len Dawson won quite a few playoff games...but after he won the super bowl...he didn't win anymore.....but it could be said the 73, ,74, 75, 76 Chiefs were led by a super bowl winning QB....

You're probalby right to be boasting about Flaccos successes from ....years ago... because...he is after all just entering his prime.
                          It's not a boast about Flacco, you nitwit.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the Chefs winning the Super Bowl last year. Do you think they'll go back-to-back by winning it all again this year? Or are we looking at a potential three-peat? ;-D

Different QB, same result in KC, Gary. You guys are cursed.

Comment

• I sometimes feel bad for chiefs fans. They were a stupid offsides from being in the Superbowl, and I honestly think they would have beat the Rams . But then I remember, I hate the Chiefs, so I don't feel bad any longer. Last year was their big chance to erase many many years of fail, and they blew it.

Comment

Those 70's teams had no talent and were pure garbage. I remember watching them as a young kid and thinking how did they win a SB? It was because they lost all the great players who made that team a complete team. The Broncos have way more talent than those chef teams after the SB win, they are more complete than even last years chef team. If the Madden curse kicks in your team is going to look a lot like those mid 70's teams.

And because I know you chef fans are slow, I am not saying Flacco is better than mmHohmes I am saying that the Broncos have a more complete team if you break it down position by position, especially when you get to the D side of the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X