Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    I'm never said they would beat you (show me where I said that) guys just that they matchup really well with you guys. You guys act like it is a bye week next week. I know it's false bravado though because you need to go to a football forum that isn't KC or the Colts and get validation. Pathetic if you ask me.
    Well, it is a bye week for 2 other AFC West teams next week.

    The only thing keeping LAC or KC out of the Superbowl is a dome quarterback and a 41 year old man

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
      Well, it is a bye week for 2 other AFC West teams next week.

      The only thing keeping LAC or KC out of the Superbowl is a dome quarterback and a 41 year old man


      Well put

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
        Well, it is a bye week for 2 other AFC West teams next week.

        The only thing keeping LAC or KC out of the Superbowl is a dome quarterback and a 41 year old man
        Spoken like a fanbase who has never $hit the bed in the playoffs.


        Oh wait....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
          Well, it is a bye week for 2 other AFC West teams next week.

          The only thing keeping LAC or KC out of the Superbowl is a dome quarterback and a 41 year old man
          Sounds like a scared fan that needs validation from a Bronco fan. I like how you waited all these years to come say hi. It will be interesting next weekend for sure.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
            Sounds like a scared fan that needs validation from a Bronco fan. I like how you waited all these years to come say hi. It will be interesting next weekend for sure.

            I’m extremely happy no matter what. We should be better in 2019, but the pressure will be on next year. This year is house money
            Last edited by Gunshow; 01-06-2019, 04:43 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
              I’m extremely happy no matter what. We should be better in 2019, but the pressure will be on next year. This year is house money
              Dolphins fans have said same thing. You never know what tomorrow brings.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                Dolphins fans have said same thing. You never know what tomorrow brings.
                Okay...Marino was a sloth who dropped in the draft due to character concerns, but okay...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
                  Okay...
                  You are going to lose a season or 2 to injuries, poor play from overpaid players and roster turnover. Your guys future is bright but you guys count your chickens way too early. I get it you aren't used to success.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    You are going to lose a season or 2 to injuries, poor play from overpaid players and roster turnover. Your guys future is bright but you guys count your chickens way too early. I get it you aren't used to success.
                    And the Broncos will go on a 29 year playoff drought

                    See how easy that was?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
                      And the Broncos will go on a 29 year playoff drought

                      See how easy that was?
                      History says otherwise. How many rings does KC win with Mahomes? The least I have heard is 2.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                        History says otherwise.
                        History?

                        Where in our history was there a QB with 52 touchdowns and 5300 yards who talked like a frog?
                        Last edited by Gunshow; 01-06-2019, 05:03 PM.

                        Comment


                        • How many rings? Who knows. Nothing is guaranteed, but that kid Pat sure has AFC West rivals worried, and he’s only 23

                          Comment


                          • Two of the best defenses are out of the playoffs

                            "Defense wins championships"- Not anymore

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
                              Two of the best defenses are out of the playoffs

                              "Defense wins championships"- Not anymore
                              Yeah if your offense sucks you arent going very far.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
                                Two of the best defenses are out of the playoffs

                                "Defense wins championships"- Not anymore
                                It's always been "great teams win championships". Defense is usually a part of what makes a great team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X