Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
    Sorry, your saviors from Indiana are not perfect
    I'm not saying they will beat you guys. I'm saying they are going to give you guys a tough out. I would not be surprised if they did beat you and ran for over 200 yards on that defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
      I'm not saying they will beat you guys. I'm saying they are going to give you guys a tough out. I would not be surprised if they did beat you and ran for over 200 yards on that defense.
      Who said it would be easy?

Games like this is why we drafted Mahomes

Comment

It is usually because bad OL/QB don't travel well. That does not apply to the Colts. I actually think they have the coaching advantage too.
        Luck's numbers on the road in an open stadium:

16 tds 9 ints 88 rating

3-4 record.

Comment

Yes you are

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
            Who said it would be easy?

Games like this is why we drafted Mahomes
            Time will tell what kind of playoff QB Mahomes is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55
              Hard to beat the Pats at home especially when they have the better team. Stupid cherry picked stats.
              Okay, take that game out.

13 tds 7 ints 3-3 record

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
                Yes you are
                I'm never said they would beat you (show me where I said that) guys just that they matchup really well with you guys. You guys act like it is a bye week next week. I know it's false bravado though because you need to go to a football forum that isn't KC or the Colts and get validation. Pathetic if you ask me.

Comment

I'm never said they would beat you (show me where I said that) guys just that they matchup really well with you guys. You guys act like it is a bye week next week. I know it's false bravado though because you need to go to a football forum that isn't KC or the Colts and get validation. Pathetic if you ask me.
                  Your every post in this entire thread is you pimping the Colts

Comment

Your every post in this entire thread is you pimping the Colts
                    So that is me saying they are going to win? I have said several times that they are going to give you a good game.You guys act like it is going to be a breeze. You guys are scared. Past history with team and franchise. False bravado need validation from Bronco fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      He's got a lot on his plate for sure.

Carried his team to the 1 seed. His first playoff game.

Man, what an era MVP Mahomes will be

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        Should be judged after his 3rd playoff game at least. It’s his first playoff game.

Remember Elway’s first playoff game was 31-7 beating.

Comment

He's got a lot on his plate for sure.

Carried his team to the 1 seed. His first playoff game.

Man, what an era MVP Mahomes will be
                          We shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
                            Should be judged after his 3rd playoff game at least. It’s his first playoff game.

Remember Elway’s first playoff game was 31-7 beating.
                            What was confusing about "time will tell"?

Comment

So that is me saying they are going to win? I have said several times that they are going to give you a good game.You guys act like it is going to be a breeze. You guys are scared. Past history with team and franchise. False bravado need validation from Bronco fans.
                              Not really.

We have a 23-year-old MVP qb making his first playoff start. He single-handedly carried this team by himself to the 1 seed.

No one expected him to throw for 50tds/5k yards and no one expected KC to win the AFC West and be the 1 seed. Not with a first year starter.

His era has just begun and I think everyone knows once he gets a little bit of defensive help KC will be very hard to beat.

I expect them to beat the Colts and Pats (if Pats win). I'm most worried about the Chargers.

Comment

to the conference's best record. .
                                That is not true.

Comment

Working...
                                X