KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
    ....I do believe the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl and that they are going to win it.

However...while it is very important that we do have the 1 seed....because as someone pointed out here...our D performs better at home....while true...if you look at the 2003 season when Priest, Trent, the O line etc were putting up the big points and our D was awful....our D only gave up 15.3 points at home that year too. So, sure, I think the 1 seed is an important part of winning in the playoffs this year...I DO think it's an advantage to be at home, but it's not helped recently. (as you all like to remind us)

...Pat Mahomes changes all that. He IS the hero this franchise needs. In the past I would have looked over this playoff set up and thought to myself....****, I hope we don't have to play the XXXXX. Not now....bring on whoever. They all are hoping they don't have to play us.

I am really really hoping that we get New England VS KC in the AFC Title game....kind of a passing of the torch moment on our way to Mahomes 1st title.
    You guys need to worry about getting past the Chargers, Colts, or Ravens first. All three are more than capable of taking out the Chefs at Arrowhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
      It was three years ago... just quit while you’re behind. Don’t make me karenin you.
      Oh, is that when you are such an old, fat, bald piece of ****, that your opponent eventually feels sorry for you and stops responding to you? Is that a "Karenin?" Oh no, that's actually an OABB. Or is it when you claim to go to bed at 6 pm on NYE, but then are still posting at 11:21 pm? Oh wait, that's an OABB too. Or is it when you change your profile picture after you realize that everyone can see what an old bald fat loser you are? Nevermind, that's still an OABB.

Old And Bald BrockLover
      Last edited by Karenin; 01-02-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karenin View Post

Old And Bald BrockLover

Who is OABBL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
          Who is OABBL?

Ask him if he wanted Orton or Tebow in 2011. It’s hilarious to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
            Ask him if he wanted Orton or Tebow in 2011. It’s hilarious to watch
            Huh? I've answered a thousand times, I wanted neither.

For the record, who did you want in 2011, Orton or Tebow?

Funny how long it takes you to respond to this post, when you were rapid fire posting at 11:30 pm on NYE...

Tick tock...

Comment

• Originally posted by Karenin View Post
              Huh? I've answered a thousand times, I wanted neither.

For the record, who did you want in 2011, Orton or Tebow?

Funny how long it takes you to respond to this post, when you were rapid fire posting at 11:30 pm on NYE...

Tick tock...
              Tebow.

It’s an either or question. Neither is a cop out and you know it. That’s why we all laugh at you. Just answer and stop being such a pusswaffle.

Comment

• Taking a long time... almost a week now lolll

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                  ....I do believe the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl and that they are going to win it.

However...while it is very important that we do have the 1 seed....because as someone pointed out here...our D performs better at home....while true...if you look at the 2003 season when Priest, Trent, the O line etc were putting up the big points and our D was awful....our D only gave up 15.3 points at home that year too. So, sure, I think the 1 seed is an important part of winning in the playoffs this year...I DO think it's an advantage to be at home, but it's not helped recently. (as you all like to remind us)

...Pat Mahomes changes all that. He IS the hero this franchise needs. In the past I would have looked over this playoff set up and thought to myself....****, I hope we don't have to play the XXXXX. Not now....bring on whoever. They all are hoping they don't have to play us.

I am really really hoping that we get New England VS KC in the AFC Title game....kind of a passing of the torch moment on our way to Mahomes 1st title.
                  lol your d will be your downfall home or away...or a timely pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by 505bronco View Post
                    Bull****, half you clowns at the time agreed it was a good bet.
                    I was wrong on mahomes. Can't win them all.
                    I feel you man.
                    That damned Kelly going Looney cost me too.

I still think Maholmes is a not a young Elway, maybe a young Marino or Jim Kelly... At least until he proves it by winning the big game. And with that D I doubt it is this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                      Depends on the matchup, Baltimore would be the toughest matchup given how good their defense is.

But KC limited their run game after the 1st quarter. I think they can make the SB, their defense plays way better at home as it does on the road.
                      I agree.

It will either be like the 2012 Broncos or 2013 (we’ll see what happens if they make it to the Super Bowl).

Mahomes led us to the 1 seed playing the 7th toughest schedule in the league with a terrible defense, no Sammy Watkins for half the season and no Kareem Hunt.

The kid is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
                        I agree.

It will either be like the 2012 Broncos or 2013 (we’ll see what happens if they make it to the Super Bowl).

Mahomes led us to the 1 seed playing the 7th toughest schedule in the league with a terrible defense, no Sammy Watkins for half the season and no Kareem Hunt.

The kid is amazing.
                        The Chiefs will always be the Chiefs. One and done.

Especially at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPeepers View Post
                          CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO BACKFIRE.
                          I don’t think it backfired

Comment

• The pressure on the Chefs will be Crazy. This time for sure... we have a crazy good QB just like Marino.....O Wait.......We have home field.....O crap that hasn't worked out for us lately.....We have Andy Reid......Holy *hit. were screwed.
                            KC fans,God, can you give us Chefs fans just one?
                            GOD: NO! you fans are the worst, Just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TomServo View Post
                              The pressure on the Chefs will be Crazy. This time for sure... we have a crazy good QB just like Marino.....O Wait.......We have home field.....O crap that hasn't worked out for us lately.....We have Andy Reid......Holy *hit. were screwed.
                              KC fans,God, can you give us Chefs fans just one?
                              GOD: NO! you fans are the worst, Just sayin.
                              There’s always immense pressure...it’s the playoffs

But I don’t expect a first year starter to win his first playoff game. It usually doesn’t happen. We knew this was a “re-tooling” year, and what a retool it was. We were picked to finished 3rd with Denver

Hopefully Mahomes will prove me wrong...AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
                                There’s always immense pressure...it’s the playoffs

But I don’t expect a first year starter to win his first playoff game. It usually doesn’t happen. We knew this was a “re-tooling” year, and what a retool it was. We were picked to finished 3rd with Denver

Hopefully Mahomes will prove me wrong...AGAIN!
                                I see Chief fans are already dusting off the excuses and preparing anuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X