KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post
    He definitely is. But he’s absolutely not the best player in the league. I don’t even think he’s top 5. Guys I’d put above him in order:

1. Phillip Lindsay
    2. Von Miller
    3. Aaron Rogers
    4. Drew Brees
    5. Bradley Chubb
    The best player in the NFL probably doesn’t disappear against the 49ers

Comment

• Just waiting for the super bowl to get here because that’s what is left to talk about...getting this first one knocked pit and then debating how many more he will win....and how long it will take Denver to find another franchise QB. The wilderness is harsh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
        Just waiting for the super bowl to get here because that’s what is left to talk about...getting this first one knocked pit and then debating how many more he will win....and how long it will take Denver to find another franchise QB. The wilderness is harsh.
        you do realize you were one case keenum overthrow from losing to case keenum right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
          you do realize you were one case keenum overthrow from losing to case keenum right?
          I do. That’s what happens when you get to play against Case Keenum and others like him. Even when your team has the right game plan, and show up and hit hard, run hard, etc, and everything is nearly perfect and you are hanging with the better team, a flaw in execution, can be fatal. You don’t think the Chiefs were ever an inch away from beating Denver multiple times in my life if “X” had happened when it should have? That’s part of the deal now. You guys can out coach and outplay better teams and make ONE mistake or have the QB fail ONE time in a crucial spot and have no margins for error. It gets real easy to say “we were one pass away” from winning. How many times have you already said it this year? “We were one FG away” from beating the Texans. Really you aren’t one of anything away except a franchise QB away from being legit. The idea of being one pass, kick, tackle away is what you ALWAYS are without the QB. Enjoy.

Comment

I do. That’s what happens when you get to play against Case Keenum and others like him. Even when your team has the right game plan, and show up and hit hard, run hard, etc, and everything is nearly perfect and you are hanging with the better team, a flaw in execution, can be fatal. You don’t think the Chiefs were ever an inch away from beating Denver multiple times in my life if “X” had happened when it should have? That’s part of the deal now. You guys can out coach and outplay better teams and make ONE mistake or have the QB fail ONE time in a crucial spot and have no margins for error. It gets real easy to say “we were one pass away” from winning. How many times have you already said it this year? “We were one FG away” from beating the Texans. Really you aren’t one of anything away except a franchise QB away from being legit. The idea of being one pass, kick, tackle away is what you ALWAYS are without the QB. Enjoy.
            Well said. The Donkey does not understand the depths and nuances of losing regularly, but he soon will; there's a whole library of misadventures awaiting him, a truly exciting journey. Perhaps if he asked one of his elders to regale him of the time in the The Void, prior to Elway's arrival?

Comment

• TLDR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post
                a whole library of misadventures awaiting him
                hopefully none of them involve kicking women in some hotel lobby

Comment

hopefully none of them involve kicking women in some hotel lobby
                  You have your own mix bag of scum to deal with, donkey. And considering your franchise history, I'm sure you'll come up with something FAR more exciting!( and worthy of actual prosecution )Glass houses, donkey boy; glass houses.

Comment

You have your own mix bag of scum to deal with, donkey. And considering your franchise history, I'm sure you'll come up with something FAR more exciting!( and worthy of actual prosecution )Glass houses, donkey boy; glass houses.
                    which side did you take when it happened?

Option A : She deserved it because she offended him with a bad word, Hunt should stay on the team.

Option B: He deserved to be cut because no man should lay their hand on a woman, no matter how much she pisses him off.

Comment

which side did you take when it happened?

Option A : She deserved it because she offended him with a bad word, Hunt should stay on the team.

Option B: He deserved to be cut because no man should lay their hand on a woman, no matter how much she pisses him off.
                      Neither. I chose option C: Mother**** this league for trying to derail my team in January just because they don't figure in to the NFL's plan to pimp LA this year.

And then I remembered that RB's are a dime a dozen and that as long as I have Mahomes, they can go ahead cut any offensive malcontent that does not figure in to our overall plan to build an "America-friendly"-franchise to supplant NE once Tom disintegrates or we destroy him, whichever comes first.

Comment

Neither. I chose option C: Mother**** this league for trying to derail my team in January just because they don't figure in to the NFL's plan to pimp LA this year.

And then I remembered that RB's are a dime a dozen and that as long as I have Mahomes, they can go ahead cut any offensive malcontent that does not figure in to our overall plan to build an "America-friendly"-franchise to supplant NE once Tom disintegrates or we destroy him, whichever comes first.
                        dont worry about LA.

Goof crumbles when he is pressured.

Most likely headed for one and done in the playoffs. Just like last year vs the Falcons.

Comment

dont worry about LA.

Goof crumbles when he is pressured.

Most likely headed for one and done in the playoffs. Just like last year vs the Falcons.
                          We'll see. I'm pretty sure this LAC game is going to be a ref head scratching extravaganza. The kind of game where the entire nation cocks it's head while exclaiming, "what the hell"?

Comment

Goff on the road Vs Saints and Bears hasn’t been especially clutch there friendo.
                            Definitely not. Two good defenses that got pressure on him, and made him force throws that weren’t there. You can’t throw it 44 times and not expect to turn it over; questionable play calling from McVay in last nights game for sure.

Comment

• Comment

Just waiting for the super bowl to get here because that’s what is left to talk about...getting this first one knocked pit and then debating how many more he will win....and how long it will take Denver to find another franchise QB. The wilderness is harsh.
                                I can’t wait for you guys to get in the playoffs either 😛

Comment

Working...
                                X