Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think no one gives a s*** about the past, and that Mahomes and Reid will be bringing more Super Bowls to Kansas City then the poor pitiful donkeys could ever even begin to imagine, so please go fist yourselves none too gently.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post
      I think no one gives a s*** about the past, and that Mahomes and Reid will be bringing more Super Bowls to Kansas City then the poor pitiful donkeys could ever even begin to imagine, so please go fist yourselves none too gently.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TomServo View Post
        Chefs have to get by the Much better QB and (Coach). I wouldn't be surprised by the better QB and Coach sweep the Chefs.
        The Chefs barely beat the the AFC west team with the Worst coach in the whole NFL.
        Much better QB? That fossil Brady can barely heave it 20 yds at this point.

        KC would beat NE by double digits in Arrowhead.

        Comment


        • Denver is now the 90s Bengals. They will probably be the worst team in the league next year.

          Comment




          • Here you go Bob. Your Maholmes trophy.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by socalorado View Post
              I think the Queefs went 13-0 with the cryer didn’t they? I think 2003.
              Not that it ever matters.
              The cryer? Lynch was their QB in 2013 I forgot about that...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
                The cryer? Lynch was their QB in 2013 I forgot about that...
                I'll never forget the day Dorsey tricked you in to drafting that turd. God bless his soul.

                Comment


                • Lots of fail in this thread. I didn’t bash Mahomes as much as others in this, but I did call Zero an idiot and that he was just trying to rile us up. Zero was onto something.



                  People taking Keenum over Mahomes in this thread? Jesus Christ...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    Lots of fail in this thread. I didn’t bash Mahomes as much as others in this, but I did call Zero an idiot and that he was just trying to rile us up. Zero was onto something.



                    People taking Keenum over Mahomes in this thread? Jesus Christ...
                    He surprised me. I was wrong on him but I was always on the Keesum is not good. Its standard people would say that on here though.

                    Comment


                    • Kermit Three-Picks.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                        Kermit Three-Picks.
                        Hate to say it but goff looked better than mahomes, he was missing many of his weapons and still out dueled mahomes, actually even when fully healthy i dont think they have the weapons that kc has. I’d like to see how mahomes is if he was missing either Kelce or hill, then we will see how good he is.

                        Comment


                        • He has a chance to tie or Break Mannings TD record in a season. As long as Houston and New England keep winning, so must KC to keep that 1 seed.

                          he's the best player in the NFL and it isn't even close.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                            He has a chance to tie or Break Mannings TD record in a season. As long as Houston and New England keep winning, so must KC to keep that 1 seed.

                            he's the best player in the NFL and it isn't even close.
                            Homer.; which is fine as we all are. But the best player is the guy who came up with the clutch play in the clutch situation, and Mahomes knows him personally: Aaron Donald.

                            Maybe you’re lucky enough to see us again? Maybe not.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                              He has a chance to tie or Break Mannings TD record in a season. As long as Houston and New England keep winning, so must KC to keep that 1 seed.

                              he's the best player in the NFL and it isn't even close.
                              Division round of the playoffs. KC at Home against X / Pats at Home against X.

                              Pick a winner and you get 10K... Who you got?

                              If you say KC you're lying. I hate him but Tom Brady is the best player until he's not.

                              Comment


                              • I still think NE, HOU, and the chargers are better overall teams than KC. KC can score points, but their D is garbage to put it lightly.

                                We'll see what happens

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X