KC and Denver QB situation reversal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
    β€œIt was 17 degrees at kickoff, the fifth-coldest home start in Broncos history and the coldest temperature for any of Lynch's starts, in the pros or at Memphis.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kdvr.co...on-finale/amp/
    I call bs on that one. I can think of 4 games off the top of my head. Ravens playoff, 77 game in playoffs vs Oakland, Monday night vs Bengals few years ago and a game vs Chargers many years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
      Mahomes is the greatest quarterback of all time.
      Sadly, it appears that several of the KC trolls posting on this site actually believe this.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
        Andy Reid aka father of the year for his stellar raising of two sons

Down by 1 at home with 4 minutes to play and the leading rusher in the NFL at his disposal allows him to touch the ball one time in 4 minutes
        And they lose by 1.
        Loved that one.

I think my favorite classic Andy Reid playoffs moment though was when he ran out the clock on himself a couple years ago against the Pats. Some people have really good time management skills. Andy Reid is not one of those people.

Comment

• I hope those of you who haven’t paid close attention so far, will get a chance to see Mahomes home debut against a much less dynamic team than the Chargers or Steelers.

Comment

• Who would win in a fight, Superman or Patrick Mahomes?

Comment

• Omg they just showed Mahomes touchdowns on nfl network... Hahahaha two were good passes. Two were basically hand offs (one inch shovel passes) And everyone else was wide open like Agamemnon said.

I feel
              So much better. I was worried reading the posts here for a bit. Omg I’m lollling. He’s good, don’t get me wrong.... but rivers is scarier.

Comment

• Mahomes has looked great. So did Winston, Marriota, Watson, Cutler, Foles, Kolb etc. The list is long. There are soooooo many young QB's that have started off on fire only to fade. Mahomes in the only one called a HOF QB after 2 starts but that's only because queef fans are so desperate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                  Mahomes has looked great. So did Winston, Marriota, Watson, Cutler, Foles, Kolb etc. The list is long. There are soooooo many young QB's that have started off on fire only to fade. Mahomes in the only one called a HOF QB after 2 starts but that's only because queef fans are so desperate.
                  Cowboys fans deemed Dak a HOF QB after one month his rookie year.
                  Watson was already being called NFL MVP after 5 games.

But you keep milking that cow

Comment

The cow is at the bridge you have to cross when Kermit poops the bed.

Comment

Sounds about right, id lump KC fans in with annoying cowboys and texans fans. All all equally desperate.

Comment

Mahomes has looked great. So did Winston, Marriota, Watson, Cutler, Foles, Kolb etc. The list is long. There are soooooo many young QB's that have started off on fire only to fade. Mahomes in the only one called a HOF QB after 2 starts but that's only because queef fans are so desperate.
                        You're in denial, DUI.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
                          You're in denial, DUI.
                          I've said from the beginning let me see 20 games first. You guys have played some bad teams and defenses early in the year

Comment

Thanks for making my point. Pulp the brakes.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">patrick mahomes is a literal cheat code<br><br>🎥: <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@NFL</a><a href="https://t.co/YedtvZTq7b">pic.twitter.com/YedtvZTq7b</a></p>&mdash; SB Nation (@SBNation) <a href="https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/1043923229709139969?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 23, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Unreal

Comment

I've said from the beginning let me see 20 games first. You guys have played some bad teams and defenses early in the year
                                You guys have given up 20 points in one half to Flacco..

Comment

Working...
                                X