Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Franklin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orlando Franklin

    Redskins released OG Orlando Franklin.

    A 16-game starter for the Chargers in 2016, Franklin made just one 2017 appearance. He signed a reserve/future deal in January. 2018 will be Franklin's age-31 campaign.

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...lando-franklin


    Wouldn't be surprised if we kicked his tires again........

  • #2
    Can't forgive him for his performance in the Superbowl.

    Comment


    • #3
      We are set at G.

      I don't see them bringing back a bad old one to take the place of a younger one.

      Comment


      • #4
        He is damaged goods and he hasnt any good play for years. He was lucky enough to get paid by the Cheargers before the wheels come off.

        Comment


        • #5
          NOPE

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll never forget the play in the SB. Denver had a chance to swing the momentum. Manning saw a wide open DT streaking down the field and was winding up. Franklin completely whiffs on Bennett I think and Manning gets hit mid-throw.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
              I'll never forget the play in the SB. Denver had a chance to swing the momentum. Manning saw a wide open DT streaking down the field and was winding up. Franklin completely whiffs on Bennett I think and Manning gets hit mid-throw.
              that one was on the smith picks right?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Endzo View Post
                Can't forgive him for his performance in the Superbowl.
                That OL had to be the worst to ever win a SB.

                Schofield got a SB as a starter, is he still in the NFL?

                I know Manning was falling apart but the OL did nothing to help protect him. He had Sanders for a big play that also would have put the game away but he got crushed and threw a pick to a DT who dropped into coverage on a ZB.

                Even Belly thought Ealey was better than he really was because of that game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                  that one was on the smith picks right?
                  Yep. It was this play.



                  DT has the inside track deep. But there was no pocket for Manning.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                    Yep. It was this play.



                    DT has the inside track deep. But there was no pocket for Manning.
                    Manning made our OL look so much better than it was when he was healthy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                      We are set at G.

                      I don't see them bringing back a bad old one to take the place of a younger one.
                      Did we trade for someone?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
                        Did we trade for someone?
                        McGovern and Jones will compete at G, as will Dielman I believe.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                          McGovern and Jones will compete at G, as will Dielman I believe.
                          I was being facetious.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
                            I was being facetious.
                            I can never tell with you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                              Yep. It was this play.



                              DT has the inside track deep. But there was no pocket for Manning.
                              Well thanks for bringing that horrible memory up. That game almost made me an alcoholic.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X