Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made the bigger mistake. The Browns or the Giants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
    What did AP do for the Vikings?
    14,153 yards and 107 touchdowns.

Comment

• I think any time you draft for need over talent that high in the draft you make a mistake.

Ward would have been a nice pick at 5 with Barkley and Chubb gone but passing on Chubb is going to bite them in the ass.

I am fine with them getting Mayfield, I think if Mayfield was available at 2 John and Belly would have both tried to move up to get him so I am glad they took him and we got Chubb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
        Made them relevant from week 1-16. Not so much after that. But throughout the course of Peterson's prime, that Minnesota squad was always a threat.
        Not really. 4 playoff appearances in 10 seasons. 3 One-n-done Wildcard losses plus Favre's run to the NFCCG.

Comment

• Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
          You consider yourself a tree stump?

Weird.
          Proof is in the puddin...

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
            You were trying to parse his every word instead of grasping the entire meaning, turnabout is fair play. I guess you could dish it, but couldn't take it.
            You have to understand that with the Beave, you need to parse every word, since his "entire meaning"... frequently has no meaning. His goal is to waste my time, nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
              Or kickers. Or Guards. Or RB's. Or Safeties, apparently.

All with lower aggregate draft value than other positions.

Basically nobody in the NFL agrees with this assessment. Because that's not how it works. That's all I was saying.
              Good for you...now...bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerBronco View Post
                So you're a tree stump growing in pudding.

Comment

• Originally posted by R-Mac View Post
                  14,153 yards and 107 touchdowns.
                  I didnt ask what he did for fantasy football owners. I asked what a RB actually did for the Vikings?

No rings? No?

He had a 7 year career in Minneosota, well it was 6 seasons. In 2014 he took like one snap. So he had 6 very productive seasons, broke their bank and they had how many playoff wins?

RB with the second pick when your defense was just 29th in the NFL in sacks and you just traded your sacks leader a couple of weeks ago, is beyond stupid when Chubb is sitting there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerBronco View Post
                    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wNXO0qdxJkg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
                      You have to understand that with the Beave, you need to parse every word, since his "entire meaning"... frequently has no meaning. His goal is to waste my time, nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
                        I didnt ask what he did for fantasy football owners. I asked what a RB actually did for the Vikings?

No rings? No?

He had a 7 year career in Minneosota, well it was 6 seasons. In 2014 he took like one snap. So he had 6 very productive seasons, broke their bank and they had how many playoff wins?

RB with the second pick when your defense was just 29th in the NFL in sacks and you just traded your sacks leader a couple of weeks ago, is beyond stupid when Chubb is sitting there.
                        I’m glad we took Chubb, but I can play that game too.

Detroit took Ezekiel Ansah in the top 5. No rings? Kansas City took Tyson Jackson with the third pick. Houston took Mario Williams with the first pick. Carolina took Julius Peppers with the second pick. Cincinnati took Justin Smith with the fourth pick. No rings for any of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                          I’m glad we took Chubb, but I can play that game too.

Detroit took Ezekiel Ansah in the top 5. No rings? Kansas City took Tyson Jackson with the third pick. Houston took Mario Williams with the first pick. Carolina took Julius Peppers with the second pick. Cincinnati took Justin Smith with the fourth pick. No rings for any of them.
                          True, but one player does not make a defense. It takes about 5 dynamic playmakers. There should be a dynamic playmaker at every level. Meaning, the D line, lb corp and DBs. That, is very expensive and often times teams have a hard time putting together the right blend that fit into the proper schemes.

That last part is about coaching and the real sobering reality about this team.

The point is a RB does not value in this hard cap league. Mainly due to the reality of their short careers and the money they tend to demand if they are productive.

The Vikings got rid of AP, they built a strong defense with good young talent. They made a deep run.

Comment

Working...
                          X