• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaq Griffen & Jewell

Comment

Originally posted by TerrElway View Post
      So why is he still available?
      Because he doesn’t have the prototypical measurables would be my guess. How many pure ILBs have been selected? 2?

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
        Baker Mayfield
        Keep Drinking!!! Don’t stop until Monday morning!!!!

Comment

It's Jewell!

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
            Whitt can’t recruit QB to save his life or job. The last qb couldn’t throw to anyone and was just a run option fool so blocking TE is all the could handle.
            The sad thing is that Harrison was more of a big, fast receiver, coming out of Alta. He was 6'4, around 225. And he ran in the 4.5s to 4.6s. His dad really thrived at TE at BYU, and Harrison had verbally committed to be a Cougar. But Bronco, with all his natural charm, basically ignored him, after he made his verbal commitment. There was just no communication, whatsoever. Meanwhile, Whittingham never gave up, and Harrison signed there.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrElway View Post
              So why is he still available?
              Slow 40, no elite measureables.

He's just a really good football player who is good at playing football.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                I’ll throw out a random one. Harrison Handley is a 3-year starting TE for the Utes. I’d love to see us give him a shot as an UDFA. He had a solid sophomore year, was hurt a lot as a junior, and then saw the Utes inexplicably all but eliminate the TE from the offensive game plan last fall (he started every game - they just didn’t throw the TEs the ball).

He’s a solid blocker, he has good hands, and he’s a good athlete. Unfortunately, because he disappeared as a senior, he wasn’t invited to the combine. And then he didn’t run very well at their senior day (he ran 4.9; but he’s pretty regularly in the high 4.6 - low 4.7 range). He’s also a good long-snapper.

We’re good friends with his family. He’s an impressive kid. He’ll get into someone’s camp (he’s gotten calls from a bunch of teams, finding out where he’ll be tomorrow night), and then we’ll see. I’d love to see a team take about 10 - 15 lbs off his frame (he’s 6’ 6” 265), and utilize him like the Utes did his sophomore year. He’s a great example of an under-the-radar kid who thrives in the right situation. And since we could use TE help, it’d be great to get him in our camp.
                My boy signed with Jacksonville.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                  Our boy Oren Burks went high!
                  I couldn't have been the only one that enjoyed seeing Burks go ahead of O'Daniel, right?

Comment

Working...
                  X