X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting picture on Reddit

I am the grey haired guy.

Comment

it's a valid point if you think that Keenum isn't good enough to get us into the playoffs and make a run, AND you think that these QBs are worth spending the draft capital on.

It seems like there is a huge variation in who is regarded as the best QB in this draft. So either we have 3 or 4 all-pros, or we have none. Guess which one is more likely.

Comment

The depressing part is they are both right.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaMia View Post
          it's a valid point if you think that Keenum isn't good enough to get us into the playoffs and make a run, AND you think that these QBs are worth spending the draft capital on.

It seems like there is a huge variation in who is regarded as the best QB in this draft. So either we have 3 or 4 all-pros, or we have none. Guess which one is more likely.
          None.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
            None.

That’s hard to do. Most drafts at least have one QB who ends up being great. 2013 I think is the only year in last decade where none were.

Comment

I miss watching Orange County Choppers. That was such a great show.

Comment

I want the team to add talent. Talent never hurts a team, no matter where you take it or find it.

If that means QB at 5, fine. If that means Barkley or Chubb or Nelson, fine. Make the team better. Thats the goal here.

Comment

So what show is that from?

Comment

If the old motorcycle dude used the word POTENTIAL franchise QB it would have sounded like an argument between Likeaboss and Me.

Comment

I want a "Game Ready" player!! No projects. Not at 5.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftCoastBronco View Post
                        I remember sitting in a Panera at lunch and listening to two old ladies talking about that show but I can't remember the name, it was like 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftCoastBronco View Post
                          Well the 'show' was 2 different shows. American Chopper and then I think 'Junior vs Senior' later or on, or something like that. But alot of people just called it Orange County Choppers because that was the name of the business. Famous for the father and son heated battles, and of course some cool bike builds.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

I'm with the old dude.

Comment

Old dude doesnt know about Swag Kelly.

the real long term answer

Comment

Working...
                              X