Broncos 2018 Draft Takeover in Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos 2018 Draft Takeover in Arlington

Hey guys, a group of 4 diehards will be in Arlington for draft weekend April 25-29th. My brother suggested we get together with some Omaners if anyone else plans on attending. We are not very familiar with Dallas/Fort Worth area so if anyone on here is, please feel free to give us some suggestions. Are there any Broncos bars in the area?

Thanks!

Well, there is a bar called Bronco's in Hurst, but it is not specific to Denver Broncos.
    The area by the stadium called Lincoln Sq has a bunch of bars and restaurants, decent stuff to choose from. It's N W from the stadium, on Collins and I-30

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
      Well, there is a bar called Bronco's in Hurst, but it is not specific to Denver Broncos.
      The area by the stadium called Lincoln Sq has a bunch of bars and restaurants, decent stuff to choose from. It's N W from the stadium, on Collins and I-30
      Cool we are going to check that place out one of the nights. You going to the draft?

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
        Broncos IS...or at least WAS...a watering hole for Denver fans. Maybe it's changed recently though, I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post
          Hey guys, a group of 4 diehards will be in Arlington for draft weekend April 25-29th. My brother suggested we get together with some Omaners if anyone else plans on attending. We are not very familiar with Dallas/Fort Worth area so if anyone on here is, please feel free to give us some suggestions. Are there any Broncos bars in the area?

Thanks!
          If you'll have a car, park it somewhere besides the stadium. They'll get $60 for that, and anything close by will cost $40-50. You can park down on the North side of Lamar Blvd & Collins somewhere and leg it for a mile or catch a cheap cab ride.

Comment

Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
            If you'll have a car, park it somewhere besides the stadium. They'll get $60 for that, and anything close by will cost $40-50. You can park down on the North side of Lamar Blvd & Collins somewhere and leg it for a mile or catch a cheap cab ride.
            Thanks man we got an airbnb that's about 1 mile SE from the stadium. Traffic will probably be crazy so we might end up being better off walking or taking a quick Uber. We'll check out Bronco's sometime I'm sure

Comment

Sharky's in Plano is a Broncos bar. Its a little bit of a drive, but you should call them and ask if they will do something for the draft. I sometimes hang out there.

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                Sharky's in Plano is a Broncos bar. Its a little bit of a drive, but you should call them and ask if they will do something for the draft. I sometimes hang out there.
                Thanks for the tip Sleeping Tiger. That may be an expensive Uber but I'll see what Sharky's looks like

Comment

Working...
                X