Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos 2018 Draft Takeover in Arlington

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos 2018 Draft Takeover in Arlington

    Hey guys, a group of 4 diehards will be in Arlington for draft weekend April 25-29th. My brother suggested we get together with some Omaners if anyone else plans on attending. We are not very familiar with Dallas/Fort Worth area so if anyone on here is, please feel free to give us some suggestions. Are there any Broncos bars in the area?

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Well, there is a bar called Bronco's in Hurst, but it is not specific to Denver Broncos.
    The area by the stadium called Lincoln Sq has a bunch of bars and restaurants, decent stuff to choose from. It's N W from the stadium, on Collins and I-30

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hades View Post
      Well, there is a bar called Bronco's in Hurst, but it is not specific to Denver Broncos.
      The area by the stadium called Lincoln Sq has a bunch of bars and restaurants, decent stuff to choose from. It's N W from the stadium, on Collins and I-30
      Cool we are going to check that place out one of the nights. You going to the draft?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hades View Post
        Well, there is a bar called Bronco's in Hurst, but it is not specific to Denver Broncos.
        The area by the stadium called Lincoln Sq has a bunch of bars and restaurants, decent stuff to choose from. It's N W from the stadium, on Collins and I-30
        Broncos IS...or at least WAS...a watering hole for Denver fans. Maybe it's changed recently though, I'm not sure.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post
          Hey guys, a group of 4 diehards will be in Arlington for draft weekend April 25-29th. My brother suggested we get together with some Omaners if anyone else plans on attending. We are not very familiar with Dallas/Fort Worth area so if anyone on here is, please feel free to give us some suggestions. Are there any Broncos bars in the area?

          Thanks!
          If you'll have a car, park it somewhere besides the stadium. They'll get $60 for that, and anything close by will cost $40-50. You can park down on the North side of Lamar Blvd & Collins somewhere and leg it for a mile or catch a cheap cab ride.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
            If you'll have a car, park it somewhere besides the stadium. They'll get $60 for that, and anything close by will cost $40-50. You can park down on the North side of Lamar Blvd & Collins somewhere and leg it for a mile or catch a cheap cab ride.
            Thanks man we got an airbnb that's about 1 mile SE from the stadium. Traffic will probably be crazy so we might end up being better off walking or taking a quick Uber. We'll check out Bronco's sometime I'm sure

            Comment


            • #7
              Sharky's in Plano is a Broncos bar. Its a little bit of a drive, but you should call them and ask if they will do something for the draft. I sometimes hang out there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                Sharky's in Plano is a Broncos bar. Its a little bit of a drive, but you should call them and ask if they will do something for the draft. I sometimes hang out there.
                Thanks for the tip Sleeping Tiger. That may be an expensive Uber but I'll see what Sharky's looks like

                Comment

                Working...
                X