No announcement yet.

Be glad you're not a Ravens fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is a thread about the horrors of Baltimore and other cities...but rural America is not all peaches and cream either.

Parts of the county I live in could be real world inspiration for entire sections of Grand Theft Auto 5's northern half of San Andreas. Even down to insane meth heads, government and police corruption and all kinds of strangers and freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
      Cleveland, LA and NYC don't make the top 30, and Chicago is only 25th.

Saint Louis is ranked #1.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/nati...80bda8e.html#9
      St. Louis is bad.... Memphis is St. Louis-light

Comment

You guys got some horror stories.

I’m glad I live in Carmel. If I want to see filth bums and poop on the streets I’ll just drive to SF. If I want to see Nortes and Surenos kill each other I can drive to Salinas.

Cannot beat Carmel. Pebble beach food and Wine festival this weekend. Pinkies up.

Comment

Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
          Cleveland, LA and NYC don't make the top 30, and Chicago is only 25th.

Saint Louis is ranked #1.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/nati...80bda8e.html#9

Salinas number 9 on that list.

Such a ****hole yet only 25 or so miles from Paradise.

Comment

Carmel is nice, spent some time in that area. Think I might have to plan a west coast trip now..

Comment

No love for Camden New Jersey?

Anywho Chicago is the murder capital of the United States the most people are murdered in Chicago every year than any other City. You can get into per capita rates, but the most murders happen in Chicago.... Followed by Baltimore.
              Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 04-02-2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                You guys got some horror stories.

I’m glad I live in Carmel. If I want to see filth bums and poop on the streets I’ll just drive to SF. If I want to see Nortes and Surenos kill each other I can drive to Salinas.

Cannot beat Carmel. Pebble beach food and Wine festival this weekend. Pinkies up.
                I hear that is a pretty great place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by gob1gred View Post
                  I spent a lot of time in the DMV area and never once made it to Baltimore. Definitely a ****hole and they have terrible accents.

Another ****hole (on a much smaller scale) is Fayetteville, NC. You roll the dice every time you stop at a red light in that town. Super sketchy.
                  Lol, Fayettenam.

Yeah, there and Jacksonville, NC have some sketchy ass places.

Comment

Working...
                  X