Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea Of Thieves mah dudes

Comment

Man, I haven't played computer video games since DOOM came out, the original DOOM! I feel really old now :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
        Well if you do try it which you should don't start with Primal. That is the single worst game I have ever played.

FC 4 was fantastic but at this point 5 is much better.
        I'm looking. I just platinum trophied HZD.

Comment

COD MW 2 is coming back for PS4.I haven't played a COD game in years but that will change once MW 2 hits online.

Comment

I am playing Fallout 4 GOTY edition on the PS4 at the moment. The time i get to play video games is limited so i will probably be playing that for the rest of the year. I will get HZD next and maybe FarCry5 after. It looks like it has a True Detective first series vibe. I will also have to fit Last of Us 2 in when it comes out. Loved the first one. Too many good games and not enough hours in the day to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
              The opening scene was fantastic. Almost creepy. Kinda had a David Keresh feel to it. Yes I know its not Texas but It felt like it was.
              The opening scene was cool. I got the game free with a Samsung m2 hard drive. The game looks fantastic playing it with a 1080TI 11gb video card. It's so fast, that when you get killed, you don't have time to read the little quotes.

My son is loving it on his xbox one.

Comment

No fortnite love?

Comment

Originally posted by champhalloffamer View Post
                  I am playing Fallout 4 GOTY edition on the PS4 at the moment. The time i get to play video games is limited so i will probably be playing that for the rest of the year. I will get HZD next and maybe FarCry5 after. It looks like it has a True Detective first series vibe. I will also have to fit Last of Us 2 in when it comes out. Loved the first one. Too many good games and not enough hours in the day to play them.
                  Same. I didn’t get to spend much time with it when it first came out so I’m going back to it for awhile. At least until God of War.

Comment

Originally posted by DHallblows View Post
                    Man I've been reading too much NFL draft related content. I thought you were suggesting we draft someone named Farcry at #5...
                    Right? Took me a second too.

Comment

Working...
                    X