Anyone playing Farcry 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone playing Farcry 5

By far the best of the series. It's like growing up again . Loving it .

Yep, only been able to spend a couple hours so far. Its good though, love the music and atmosphere. Its like grand theft auto Montana, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post
      Yep, only been able to spend a couple hours so far. Its good though, love the music and atmosphere. Its like grand theft auto Montana, lol.
      The opening scene was fantastic. Almost creepy. Kinda had a David Keresh feel to it. Yes I know its not Texas but It felt like it was.

Comment

Nope. The Farcry formula is played out.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
          Nope. The Farcry formula is played out.
          I was with you until this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
            I was with you until this game.
            What changed? Looks like the same thing to me based on reviews I’ve watched, plus every reviewer is saying the enemy patrols spawn way too much.

Comment

Man I've been reading too much NFL draft related content. I thought you were suggesting we draft someone named Farcry at #5...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                What changed? Looks like the same thing to me based on reviews I’ve watched, plus every reviewer is saying the enemy patrols spawn way too much.
                No more climbing towers in fact they have you climb one and make fun of it. It's kinda like GTA screwed Modern Warfare and this is there baby. The cars in this game are sick. I flew a helicopter although not the one with rocket launchers . The game a rome free affect that the other did not. Sure there is some the same but so far it is way different then any other Farcry I have played.
                Last edited by Quoydogs; 03-29-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I did not think I'd pick this one up, not with God of War in April and Detroit: Become Human in May. But Ive heard a lot of good buzz about it.

Comment

Can't wait to play; one of my good friends is the chief story architect. If it's anywhere near as good as his work on BioShock Infinite (and I'm certain it'll be better)... this will be a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                      Can't wait to play; one of my good friends is the chief story architect. If it's anywhere near as good as his work on BioShock Infinite (and I'm certain it'll be better)... this will be a classic.
                      So far from what I have played it's better then Bio-shock by far.

The best part to me is just being a redneck and the modern theme on American soil.

Comment

I've never played the series. Just seemed like POV GTA in a jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            Well if you do try it which you should don't start with Primal. That is the single worst game I have ever played.

FC 4 was fantastic but at this point 5 is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                              Well if you do try it which you should don't start with Primal. That is the single worst game I have ever played.

FC 4 was fantastic but at this point 5 is much better.
                              Blood Dragon is the best FC game.

Comment

Working...
                              X