Broncos Complete Trade For Su’a Cravens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    Stupid Google. Still, looks like Chancellor is still biggest strongest DB in the NFL to me.

That don’t impress me much...

Comment

• Originally posted by rmsanger View Post

Is that Pittman? Yeah but he's only as tall as George W. What's he go 6'0? But he did have some serious guns.
      Last edited by ZONA; 04-01-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Honestly I don't care how big he is, as long as he can cover TE's and punish some crossing routes.

Comment

Honestly I don't care how big he is, as long as he can cover TE's and punish some crossing routes.

That hit looks so ****ed up. That's real live NFL hitting going on but damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
            The sad part is, it looks like a totally legal hit (without being able to see the full play). His head is in front of the player, hits WR with his shoulder, and looks like the hit was to the chest, and only the impact of the hit forces the WR's head forward into his back. And no doubt the refs probably threw a flag because the helmet popped off and it looked like a doozy.

Comment

The sad part is, it looks like a totally legal hit (without being able to see the full play). His head is in front of the player, hits WR with his shoulder, and looks like the hit was to the chest, and only the impact of the hit forces the WR's head forward into his back. And no doubt the refs probably threw a flag because the helmet popped off and it looked like a doozy.
              It definitely looks like a legit him, the way the Saints players face is contorted it looks like when a knockout punch is thrown in a boxing match.

Comment

Honestly I don't care how big he is, as long as he can cover TE's and punish some crossing routes.

That’s a flag in today’s game

Comment

• Originally posted by LongDongJohnson View Post
                  With the new rule it likely is

Comment

The receiver was leading with his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                      Not anymore man, that hit is going to get called. Can use helmet as a weapon!

Comment

Lol apparently I wasn’t the first to immediately lament the new NFL and it’s rules

Comment

• Originally posted by rmsanger View Post

Laron thinks that's cute...

Comment

• Lance Zierlein has the Broncos trading down with the Bills for #12 and a second rounder.

Comment

• Didn't read this entire thread so I'm not sure this was mentioned/ OTC has Cravens cap hit at $651 thousand. Is that correct? If so, I like this trade even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Traveler View Post
                                Didn't read this entire thread so I'm not sure this was mentioned/ OTC has Cravens cap hit at $651 thousand. Is that correct? If so, I like this trade even better.
                                2nd year of his rookie deal. 2nd rounders or lower only get semi expensive in year 3-4 based upon performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X