X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quenton Nelson at 5

Who's on board?

I am. Gear up for 2019.

Had a dream we landed Sammmy D as out QBOTF.

Comment

I would be fine with it. Now that Denver has their QB they have many good options ahead of them.

Comment

Yes, Nelson the human road paver. Also, feeling Minkah too.

Comment

Sign me up.

Comment

Still need to see the guaranteed cash for Keenum but from the early word sounds like it'll be short term. I still prefer a QB in the Top 5 but you won't hear me complain if we add a quality player like Nelson.

Comment

Pre Cousins, I was all for Nelson. Post Cousins and start of FA my mind is set on

1- Trading up for Barkley
              2- Minkah Fitzpatrick at 5

Comment

When was the last time a good team's MVP was a guard? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                  I would be fine with it. Now that Denver has their QB they have many good options ahead of them.

Comment

With the Giants missing out on Norwell, I think he will get a long look from the NYG @ #2 unless they grab someone else in FA like Sitton.

Comment

go for it, but i wouldn't be surprised if they still go QB

Comment

I'm all for trading out of 5 with the Bills and getting McGlinchey and Hernandez with the 12 and 21 pick. Get a RB with #40, trade up if necessary. Let Bolles and McGlinchey fight it out for LT, the other goes to RT. Hernandez and Leary at G. Paradis at C.

Comment

Chubb or Fitzpatrick still seem the most valuable to me. Just hardest things to find.

Comment

I'm in on Nelson. Oline sucks

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                              Chubb or Fitzpatrick still seem the most valuable to me. Just hardest things to find.
                              Pass rusher and CB are the hardest things to find?

I'd argue the opposite when it comes to the Broncos.

We've had no problem bringing in probowlers and even all pros at those positions the last few years. They certainly can't say the same about the OLine. Sucked for YEARS.

Comment

Working...
                              X