Haven't checked snapchat

This is/was our potential starting QB of the Denver Broncos

Leave a comment:

• maven
    replied
    1.5 months away from twitter

Paxton decides to...

Retweet golf

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A vintage Sunday roar for <a href="https://twitter.com/TigerWoods?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TigerWoods</a>. ���� <a href="https://t.co/oyyUfP1QyE">pic.twitter.com/oyyUfP1QyE</a></p>&mdash; PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) <a href="https://twitter.com/PGATOUR/status/972987226643685376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 12, 2018</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Leave a comment:

• footstepsfrom#27
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    If Nelson impacts the game then the RB and QB's are going to perform better.

There were times over the last 3 years where the rush was coming from 3 different break downs.

I heard on the Combine coverage that Nelson could play RT as well. Would that change your opinion of drafting him?
    Nelson fits the bill as a guy who is nasty in the O-line, something this team has lacked for years. Plug him in next to Bolles on the left side and you have two guys who like to punish people over there. This team also needs a legit RT before we can even think about this O-line being title worthy again. The pick should be Nelson, and then they need to fix that RT spot in the 2nd round if possible.

The only way a QB makes sense when your O-line is leaking like a sieve is if you are looking at a can't miss prospect that you won't see again unless you're drafting near the top of the draft in the right year. Despite some of these top guys being intriguing, none of them are that certain. Allen is the most talented and has the best arm, and he's also the least accurate, which may or may not be something that he can fix. Rosen is the most NFL ready but he has medical questions and durability issues and he is also a polarizing figure that fans on this team would ultimately hate the first time he expressed an opinion they didn't like, and who would not be able to escape the rush very well. Darnold looks like he might be Jay Cutler with his turnovers. Mayfield's short and played in a spread offense with a huge talent gap around him so nobody knows how he'd do under center and against equivalent talent on the other side of the ball. Jackson is 15 pounds too light and plays a style that's likely to get him killed in the NFL like RG III did.

On the other hand, drafting Nelson gives you an instant starter, probably an All-Pro for the next decade, a guy who can open huge lanes in the run game and protect the passer. Sooner or later you HAVE to fix the O-line, so why not sooner?

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    This draft is loaded with potential Elite talent at the top. If Nelson has a great game, it affects the outcome only so much. If a pass rusher, QB, RB etc has a great game it intanstly impacts the outcome. Just hard to swallow a G being drafted in top 5 when there a major holes at impact positions, and elite prospects at 5.
    If Nelson impacts the game then the RB and QB's are going to perform better.

There were times over the last 3 years where the rush was coming from 3 different break downs.

I heard on the Combine coverage that Nelson could play RT as well. Would that change your opinion of drafting him?

Leave a comment:

• mhgaffney
    replied
    This draft is loaded with potential Elite talent at the top. If Nelson has a great game, it affects the outcome only so much. If a pass rusher, QB, RB etc has a great game it intanstly impacts the outcome. Just hard to swallow a G being drafted in top 5 when there a major holes at impact positions, and elite prospects at 5.
    Don't agree. Games are won/lost in the trenches. We saw this last month at the SB. The eagles won because of their offensive/defensive front.

Leave a comment:

• Carffather
    replied
    Agreed

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jutang
    replied
    Kubiak was the head coach when Lynch was our first round draft pick. I have no idea while some posters feel that Kubiak decision alone was to pick Siemien however had no input on Lynch. All the scouts, coaches, front office all gave input on to whether they thought Lynch was going to be the quarterback of the future. They rolled the dice like all other draft picks and missed on this one.

I hope Lynch can turn it around but it's highly doubtful. He seems to lack both the mental quick decision-making needed at the NFL level and more importantly the work ethic.

Leave a comment:

• 4Horsemen
    replied
    Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
    If Denver suffers some horrible luck and misses on all its favorite QBs in the draft, I honestly wouldn't mind giving Lynch one more chance if it's between him and, say, Keenum. He looked serviceable in that last game. I know it's not the popular opinion but he did improve, even if it was a year late lol. If he's still an idiot and wants to play video games instead of football, GTFO, but last year could have been a valuable lesson for him.

I feel dirty.
    Split it with Kelly st least and see what you got. If nothing more then trade value perhaps.

Actually I would just draft that beast in the line at 5. Play kelly this year while signing a cheap vet - just to see what we got. At least get the line in order for 2019 and that Qb.

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    Originally posted by SoullessGinger View Post
    Lynch got beat out by a waste of time and a dog ****e QB.....just sayin
    Twice.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFox
    replied
    What does that even mean? You get better or worse? I'll say if you have a job.. and some days, you get worse at it, it's probably not the right job for you.. just saying. Lynch. =)

Leave a comment:

• BroncosfanGuy
    replied
    Hey Paxton, working hard or hardly working amirite broseph?

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    For those of you still clinging to hope, it’s time to cut the cord. Elway took a gamble on Lynch and it didn’t pay off. I’m pretty sure Elway knows this which is why he said they have to get better at that position. Lynch is a bust. Hey, it happens. If you still think he’s the QBOTF, you’re wasting your time. Lynch will be on the roster next season only because he’s too expensive to cut and not one team will be willing to trade for him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X