X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rugbythug
    replied
    Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
    Ok. There is plenty of evidence suggesting otherwise, but you’re clearly not interested.
    Not really 4 year contract makes null a 4 year project.

Leave a comment:

• rmsanger
    replied
    Tebow worked as hard as anyone... **** is just **** even it it’s hardworking.

Leave a comment:

• Pony Boy
    replied
    We'll see what happens. I do find it funny that when he was drafted almost everyone here said he was a 3-4 year project, and those same people have already written him off completely after two.

It would be great for the Broncos if he pulled his head out and played to his physical potential, but who knows. If we take a QB top 5, he's gone, but if not there is still a chance he's Denver's guy.
    Your right there was a lot said here that he would be a 3-4 year project but when Elway traded up and made him our #1 pick, he had no intention of him being a 3-4 year project. All eyes are on Elway, he needs to either holdem or foldem with that #5 pick and if he picks a QB then Lynch is gone.

Leave a comment:

• Dedhed
    replied
    Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post
    A 3-4 year project?? There is no such thing and to claim otherwise is ludicrous.
    Ok. There is plenty of evidence suggesting otherwise, but you’re clearly not interested.

Leave a comment:

• Vottomatic19
    replied
    This dude is going to be traded to someone like the Patriots for a 7th round pick.

Leave a comment:

• srphoenix
    replied
    I think we're going Chubb, Nelson, or trade down and seeing if one of the three qbs we have ends up being better than decent. Keenum is at least good, but it let's us see if one of the other guys will be great and meanwhile adds a blue Chip key potential all pro for the next ten years.

Leave a comment:

• MplsBronco
    replied
    We'll see what happens. I do find it funny that when he was drafted almost everyone here said he was a 3-4 year project, and those same people have already written him off completely after two.

It would be great for the Broncos if he pulled his head out and played to his physical potential, but who knows. If we take a QB top 5, he's gone, but if not there is still a chance he's Denver's guy.
    A 3-4 year project?? There is no such thing and to claim otherwise is ludicrous.

Leave a comment:

• Dedhed
    replied

Leave a comment:

• maven
    replied
    https://www.instagram.com/paxtonlynch/?hl=en

You can watch his IG stories.

Click on his profile picture for you old ****s

Looks like he's doing TRX now

It's interesting to see his training

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Broncenstein
    replied
    You know what I like about this kid?

Nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Football
    replied
    I believe I was reading somewhere that Paxton is working out with the same trainers, doing the same things he has done the past 3 off-seasons ? I would of loved to see him go to someone new, have a fresh set of eyes evaluate him, and then put together a new plan going forward based on that, because the lack of improvement over the years stands out to me as the biggest reason Paxton hasn't been given more opportunity in the NFL. I liked seeing earlier in the off-season that Chad Kelly was working on his craft with Phil Simms though, I have much more hope for his future then Paxtons.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    That's great...play better mother****er.

Leave a comment:

• KevinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
    And, he was terrible. Looked like a fish out of water. If we really are interested in Jackson....we should have traded a 3 for Tyrod. Tyrod has the wheels and is 10x the passer that Jackson ever will be.

Jackson should not be drafted in the 1st. I doubt he will.
    Do you just type stuff and believe it?

Lamar is already a better pure passer than Tyrod Taylor

Leave a comment:

• Wes Mantooth
    replied
    Feels like a less accomplished Kenny Powers.

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishin'
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Man listen... Paxton has had enough of <a href="https://twitter.com/CecilLammey?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@CecilLammey</a> vitriol on the radio, lol. <a href="https://t.co/tegBl0YTar">pic.twitter.com/tegBl0YTar</a></p>&mdash; T(I BIT BEYONCE)J (@TraMurr) <a href="https://twitter.com/TraMurr/status/979062296185065473?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 28, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X