Paxton Lynch is Working Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    You just love a good argument. haha case in point, the hummus/lemonade argument in that other thread.
    I can't help it, I keep trying to stop.
    Not really trying to argue, just give my opinion. Then someone brings up something and my slight(my co-workers swear it's not slight)OCD kicks in and it's on after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
      I’m not defending him at all, the dude has been awful. Just saying having a new coaching staff didn’t help stack his deck.

I have more hope for swag at this point.
      Ah I see. I just meant in relation to the other QBs on the roster

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
        I have been one of the biggest Paxton apologists on the Mane but...I just don't think dude has it.
        If he did, Elway would not have signed Keenum, nor be seeking to add a QB with #5 in such a blatant manner.
        That is the bloody truth. If Pax was the guy Vinny Testaverde would've been brought in as backup and the Broncos would go in a different direction at #5(no QB).

I do think Paxton is getting it now because time is slipping away. He isn't the hope and promise anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by maven View Post
          That is the bloody truth. If Pax was the guy Vinny Testaverde would've been brought in as backup and the Broncos would go in a different direction at #5(no QB).

I do think Paxton is getting it now because time is slipping away. He isn't the hope and promise anymore.
          It does seem as if Paxton is finally understanding the business of the NFL but in terms of him being a factor as a starter, it's OV.

Comment

It does seem as if Paxton is finally understanding the business of the NFL but in terms of him being a factor as a starter, it's OV.
            not really. If he shows up to camp sharp and on point, the moment Keenum struggles Paxton will be called to come back in at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
              not really. If he shows up to camp sharp and on point, the moment Keenum struggles Paxton will be called to come back in at some point.
              I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                Maybe if we draft Allen or they don't want to play the rookie.

Comment

Maybe if we draft Allen or they don't want to play the rookie.
                  I still think if we draft a rookie in the top 5, he should start

Comment

• We need Tony Stark instead of Lynch

Comment

Agreed. But 18 mil and the need for a winning season says he won't most likely.

Comment

Agreed. But 18 mil and the need for a winning season says he won't most likely.
                        I agree. But... it probably wouldn't be the greatest idea

Comment

I agree. But... it probably wouldn't be the greatest idea
                          I'm a firm believe that he needs to start and be handed the job but I don't believe he will. Short of Keenum getting injured or being so poor there is no choice.

Elway does not want to start a rookie. You can tell by his comments in the past about how hard it was for him as a young player.

Comment

Depends on who it is.

Comment

I'm a firm believe that he needs to start and be handed the job but I don't believe he will. Short of Keenum getting injured or being so poor there is no choice.

Elway does not want to start a rookie. You can tell by his comments in the past about how hard it was for him as a young player.
                              And neither do the players and coaches. The coaches need to win now to save their jobs, particularly VJ. The players still believe that they have a playoff team, particularly with Keenum,and they don't want to go through the inevitable lumps & growing pains that rookie QB's are notorious for.

Wolfe said a week or two ago on The Fan that he did not want a QB at 5 because if he starts, the team must wait a minimum 2 yrs before he gets good, if at all. He was adamant about it, and I suspect most vets have the same sentiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X