Paxton Lynch is Working Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    And for a guy with a ROCKET ARM, all he seems to throw are slants and screens.

Nothings impossible, maybe he somehow puts it together, but enough with the excuses. He was given every opportunity to take the reins and couldn't beat out siemian.

I’m convinced he can’t even see down the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post

Cry me a river Hamrob, dude sucks, it is known. In retrospect it was a crappy draft pick.
      painful reality for some,
      reality nonetheless.
      B.O. has more swag than P. Lynn.
      and B.O. could not defend his pizza from a smurf woman,
      diminished by alcohol.
      P. Lynn is a wasted roster spot and reps.
      pseudo scout team QB at best.

Comment

• I have been one of the biggest Paxton apologists on the Mane but...I just don't think dude has it.
        If he did, Elway would not have signed Keenum, nor be seeking to add a QB with #5 in such a blatant manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
          I have been one of the biggest Paxton apologists on the Mane but...I just don't think dude has it.
          If he did, Elway would not have signed Keenum, nor be seeking to add a QB with #5 in such a blatant manner.
          His problem was eating too many tomatoes and doing too many squats. The TB12 method has made that a thing of the past!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBronco View Post
            His problem was eating too many tomatoes and doing too many squats. The TB12 method has made that a thing of the past!
            His problem is that he didn't take this **** seriously.
            He prepared like it was college instead of it being a full fledged job.

Comment

His problem is that he didn't take this **** seriously.
              He prepared like it was college instead of it being a full fledged job.
              Or he just doesn't have it.

Comment

If by “it” you mean a work ethic than you’re right. There’s no way a man with his physical abilities can’t be at the very least average in the NFL if he put in enough work and took the job seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacob2125 View Post
                  If by “it” you mean a work ethic than you’re right. There’s no way a man with his physical abilities can’t be at the very least average in the NFL if he put in enough work and took the job seriously.
                  The mental ability to be a good pro QB. I kinda get the feeling he's the type who just panics when his first read is covered. Tebow did that too.

Comment

Not having it is one thing, but the lack of actual snaps, productivity and etc goes deeper than not having it.
                    That's a lack of preparation.

Comment

Not having it is one thing, but the lack of actual snaps, productivity and etc goes deeper than not having it.
                      That's a lack of preparation.
                      Jesus, I never said it wasn't that. I'm just floating an alternate theory: he may just ****ing suck.

Comment

Jesus, I never said it wasn't that. I'm just floating an alternate theory: he may just ****ing suck.
                        It was a point-counterpoint scenario. Chill out. You made a point, I countered that.

Comment

Vance was a QB from HS until the NFL where he moved to DB.
                          He knows the QB position from having played it.
                          I'm not sure how helpful it is to lean completely on the experience of a guy who achieved far less than the player he's supposed to 'coach up'

I mean I'm not saying you can't be a great coach having not been a great player. But that generally requires actual coaching experience in the field. Experience which Vance doesn't have.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                            I'm not sure how helpful it is to lean completely on the experience of a guy who achieved far less than the player he's supposed to 'coach up'

I mean I'm not saying you can't be a great coach having not been a great player. But that generally requires actual coaching experience in the field. Experience which Vance doesn't have.
                            I agree, just saying it's not as if he doesn't have a clue with regards to QB's.

Comment

It was a point-counterpoint scenario. Chill out. You made a point, I countered that.
                              You just love a good argument. haha case in point, the hummus/lemonade argument in that other thread.

Comment

It wasn't stacked against him to SHOW something. He was absolutely terrible.

If Lynch never turns out to be anything, will his fans say "but its only been 6 years!"

WTF is everyone even talking about? There's no proof that sitting a QB even works period.
                                I’m not defending him at all, the dude has been awful. Just saying having a new coaching staff didn’t help stack his deck.

I have more hope for swag at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X