Paxton Lynch is Working Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post
    That doesn't work as any decent supervisor knows. You play to your employees' individual strengths and minimize the places where they have to use their weakness.

You will never turn your weakness into a strength. Old wives tale.
    That is why Lynch needs to be cut. His weaknesses outweigh his strengths. At this point in his NFL career, which has spiraled downward since his 1st game I don't think he has any strengths. Teams will adjust to his 3 step slant routes he was having success with like kFc's backups did.

It took 3 years for him to take an offseason serious. I agree with Ray he is a snow flake.

It was bad on John for drafting the bust and it is the biggest reason why I don't want them to waste another pick at 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
      That is why Lynch needs to be cut. His weaknesses outweigh his strengths. At this point in his NFL career, which has spiraled downward since his 1st game I don't think he has any strengths. Teams will adjust to his 3 step slant routes he was having success with like kFc's backups did.

It took 3 years for him to take an offseason serious. I agree with Ray he is a snow flake.

It was bad on John for drafting the bust and it is the biggest reason why I don't want them to waste another pick at 5.
      Lynch has only been here two years.

Comment

• Paxton Lynch on the TB12 diet

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...-afc-teams-qb/

According to NFL.com, Brady's controversial trainer has picked up a new client in the form of Broncos quarterback Paxton Lynch. Lynch has already worked with Guerrero once this offseason in a meeting that took place in Orlando, Florida. The two also plan to meet up again in mid-April for a training session that will take place at Guerrero's TB12 headquarters in Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Comment

• Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
          Lynch has only been here two years.
          It is the start of his 3rd season.

Comment

• Originally posted by maven View Post
            Paxton Lynch on the TB12 diet

According to NFL.com, Brady's controversial trainer has picked up a new client in the form of Broncos quarterback Paxton Lynch. Lynch has already worked with Guerrero once this offseason in a meeting that took place in Orlando, Florida. The two also plan to meet up again in mid-April for a training session that will take place at Guerrero's TB12 headquarters in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
            Ugh seriously just watch film and practice timing routes with the starting receivers for ****s sake.

Comment

That doesn't work as any decent supervisor knows. You play to your employees' individual strengths and minimize the places where they have to use their weakness.

Wait, wait, wait. You're telling me, that my bad knee, isn't getting better because I'm focusing on it with things like high impact cardio? It's SO weak and in pain all the time, and I thought if I pushed it, it would get stronger. Like in Conan when he kept pushing that wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                It is the start of his 3rd season.
                The third season hasn't even started yet, so I'm not sure why that's relevant.

He's had two years to be in camp, get coached up and play.

Comment

• Originally posted by maven View Post
                  Paxton Lynch on the TB12 diet

A torn ACL soon to follow.

Comment

I can tell by that statement alone you were never a high end athlete.

Comment

• The HC has to handle a young QB. Young QB's have to be leaders...but, getting 52 other men to follow them is not something to take lightly. Those 52 watch the HC, they watch the front office, they watch the OC. If those coaches/folks don't act like he's the guy.....guess what he's not the guy. Then, those 52 start to believe....he must be a bust.

Kubiak never wanted Lynch....his guy was Siemian. So, it was easy to make Lynch look silly....instead of building him up.

And, there is no F'ing way that you can evaluate a 2nd year QB (who came from a spread offense) by making him play under center.....with the worst O line in the NFL.

Here's what I think is happening.....front office folks are calling Elway to see if Lynch is available. And, Elway is sitting there going.....is it Lynch or is it the coaching.

My guess...if NE cannot get up to the top 4 to get a QB....they will trade for Lynch. Hell, they may just trade for Lynch anyway. But, I don't think Elway will trade him, unless he knows he's going to get a QB at #5.
                      Last edited by Hamrob; 04-03-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                        I think blaming Kubiak for Lynch’s failure is hilarious. If that were the case, what happened last offseason when the team gave him every advantage to take the starter’s job? It was handed to him on a silver platter and he failed. Now some of Tommy’s magic concussion water and avocado hemorrhoid cream is going to make the difference? You seriously cannot make this stuff up. I think the term is “false hope.”
                        Look...Yes, he was given an opportunity....and yes, Elway wanted him to succeed. But, the deck was stacked against him. New Rookie HC, and a team that was behind Siemian. You don't think Lynch could feel that the deck was stacked against him. And, he missed the layup. That's Pressure.

Not unlike Cravens is talking....playing for a team that wants you makes all the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                          Look...Yes, he was given an opportunity....and yes, Elway wanted him to succeed. But, the deck was stacked against him. New Rookie HC, and a team that was behind Siemian. You don't think Lynch could feel that the deck was stacked against him. And, he missed the layup. That's Pressure.

Not unlike Cravens is talking....playing for a team that wants you makes all the difference.
                          The excuses you are making are hilarious. He sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamrob View Post

Dude, just about everyone, team included, dreamed of Lynch stepping up to take the reins.

He just didn't have it.

Comment

• You people are so fickle. We took a kid that required a minimum of 3yrs to develop. We changed Coaches twice and offenses twice....and he came from the spread.

We have Keenum for 2yrs...I'd keep Lynch and let him truly develop. I like Kelly too. I wouldn't draft another QB. Ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                                Dude, just about everyone, team included, dreamed of Lynch stepping up to take the reins.

He just didn't have it.
                                Seriously. What is this stacked against him narrative? They were stacked for him

Comment

Working...
                                X