Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paxton Lynch is Working Hard

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paxton Lynch is Working Hard

    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Everyday you either get better or worse you NEVER stay the same!! <a href="https://t.co/xndSRVbTtk">pic.twitter.com/xndSRVbTtk</a></p>&mdash; Paxton Lynch (@PaxtonLynch) <a href="https://twitter.com/PaxtonLynch/status/966756567281520640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 22, 2018</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

    https://www.instagram.com/paxtonlynch/?hl=en

    Click on his story ^

    Broncos starting QB in 2017?

  • #2
    Originally posted by maven View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Everyday you either get better or worse you NEVER stay the same!! <a href="https://t.co/xndSRVbTtk">pic.twitter.com/xndSRVbTtk</a></p>&mdash; Paxton Lynch (@PaxtonLynch) <a href="https://twitter.com/PaxtonLynch/status/966756567281520640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 22, 2018</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

    https://www.instagram.com/paxtonlynch/?hl=en

    Click on his story ^

    Broncos starting QB in 2017?
    Only if he has Doc and Marty helping him with a nuclear Delorian.

    Comment


    • #3
      He or Kelly is cut. Broncos won’t carry 4 QBs after adding a FA and rookie.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by maven View Post
        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Everyday you either get better or worse you NEVER stay the same!! <a href="https://t.co/xndSRVbTtk">pic.twitter.com/xndSRVbTtk</a></p>&mdash; Paxton Lynch (@PaxtonLynch) <a href="https://twitter.com/PaxtonLynch/status/966756567281520640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 22, 2018</a></blockquote>
        <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

        https://www.instagram.com/paxtonlynch/?hl=en

        Click on his story ^

        Broncos starting QB in 2017?
        Actually most days you do stay the same. I guess no one ever thought this guy was very bright anyway. Will the Broncos release him? It doesn’t even appear he is a worthy backup.

        Comment


        • #5
          That's.. amazing! Wow.. I swear I saw an inspiring story like this last year. A QB "working hard" on the offseason, etc. - hmm.. who was that. Oh yea.. Lynch!

          Comment


          • #6
            It's too late dumbass. They've already moved on from you. They'll either spend 50+ million in guaranteed money or a Top 5 pick on the position, so even if you kill it in camp you're still not gonna play cause there's no such thing as a sunk cost in the NFL. Maybe if you had shown effort at honing your craft instead of playing PlayStation or working on your gay porn stache, you'd be in a different position. You're done.
            Last edited by SoCalBronco; 03-07-2018, 06:39 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              He’s a zero.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                That's.. amazing! Wow.. I swear I saw an inspiring story like this last year. A QB "working hard" on the offseason, etc. - hmm.. who was that. Oh yea.. Lynch!
                Beat me to it.

                Comment


                • #9

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    And we have great practices ... who gives a flying ****

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                      It's too late dumbass. They've already moved on from you. They'll either spend 50+ million in guaranteed money or a Top 5 pick on the position, so even if you kill it in camp you're still not gonna play cause there's no such thing as a sunk cost in the NFL. Maybe if you had shown effort at honing your craft instead of playing PlayStation or working on your gay porn stache, you'd be in a different position. You're done.
                      Just to play the devil's advocate...

                      Since he was originally projected as a project who would require 2-3 years to develop, and he's heading into his third year only now, do you really think if he suddenly started making a dramatic improvement he'd be eliminated merely because he didn't beat that timetable?

                      If so, I'd like to hear the reasons, especially given the following:

                      1) He switched systems and coaches halfway through his career here.
                      2) He got hurt
                      3) He played in an offense with poor pass protection.

                      If Lynch did go elsewhere and succeed, he would not be the first guy to do that...right?

                      For the record, I was one of the people who were not crazy about picking him to begin with, but it perplexes me that so many fans chose to ignore all the scout's warnings about thinking he would be ready anytime soon. Once those proved correct, the player took the blame, not the fan's expectations of him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This will end in tears.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
                          Just to play the devil's advocate...

                          Since he was originally projected as a project who would require 2-3 years to develop, and he's heading into his third year only now, do you really think if he suddenly started making a dramatic improvement he'd be eliminated merely because he didn't beat that timetable?

                          .
                          He wouldn't be eliminated because of the time table, he'd be eliminated because DEN just invested either a massive asset or massive salary into someone else. That person is going to play come hell or high water.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                            He wouldn't be eliminated because of the time table, he'd be eliminated because DEN just invested either a massive asset or massive salary into someone else. That person is going to play come hell or high water.
                            Are we sure of that? If Cousins goes to Minnesota, I don't see another clear free agent they need to be tripping over themselves to sign. So far, since Manning left, they haven't shown themselves willing to throw money at middle-of-the-road type QB's. Even if they draft a QB at #5, does that guarantee that guy plays as a rookie? If you're saying that Lynch is going to be cut or traded, that makes sense, but if he's on the roster and he starts to perform up to expectations, why would they throw a rookie in there?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                              When you're not bright enough to know how to take your shades off.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X