Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
    the broncos will not be in the playoffs for several years
    Are you just copying and pasting this in every thread? We get it already, you're sour.

Comment

Baker is going to be interesting to watch in the pros.

Brown....I have no ****ing clue what to make of him after the combine. Just flat out dogged it and had no fire. That's alarming, but he's so damn talented...

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
        Baker is going to be interesting to watch in the pros.

Brown....I have no ****ing clue what to make of him after the combine. Just flat out dogged it and had no fire. That's alarming, but he's so damn talented...
        His technique looks like ****, and I have feeling he depends to much on being bigger then the players he is facing. Needs some serious coaching. Where is Alex Gibbs when you need him.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
          His technique looks like ****, and I have feeling he depends to much on being bigger then the players he is facing. Needs some serious coaching. Where is Alex Gibbs when you need him.
          I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
            Watch us sell out the draft to move up to 3 and take him.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
              Watch us sell out the draft to move up to 3 and take him.
              They were talking about Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
                They were talking about Brown.
                So was I.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                  So was I.
                  They're not that dumb, calm down.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IQQymkewBx8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0YsfPz2E26M" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Thank God JV is there he'll suss this guy out!

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                        They're not that dumb, calm down.
                        What proof do you have of this?

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...cos-looking-on
                          Arizona State RB Kalen Ballage ran unofficial times of 4.41 and 4.42 in the 40-yard dash at ASU's pro day, marking a slight improvement over the 4.46 he ran at the combine. His sub 4.5-times are outstanding for his size at 6-1, 228 pounds, and he's also one of the draft's most proven pass-catchers at the running back position.

Comment

Could be the RB the Broncos look to take in the 3rd and I'd be ok with that. I like Michel and Penny, but they figure to go before that.

Comment

10. Thursday’s a big day for UCLA’s Josh Rosen. The most natural passer of all the draft-eligible quarterbacks, scouts were shocked by how uneven he looked spinning it in Indy. Coaches told me it seemed like the ball wasn’t coming out of his hand right. So it’ll be important for him to show that it was an aberration, and that he is, indeed, the guy they scouted the last few years as a quarterback who looked like he was born to throw a football.
                              UCLA's Pro Day is at 3pm EST today.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                                UCLA's Pro Day is at 3pm EST today.
                                Or looking to somehow figure out if true of his aloof reputation.

Comment

Working...
                                X